Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ok I’ve come to my senses and to you cynics out there I feel I have to defend Ideal World and their upright and honest presenters.
Something occurred to me and I can’t believe I missed this but:
On a lot of their higher end items the nice man or nice lady talks about ‘saving money’.

For example if I buy a Duchamp watch I will ‘save’ £1400 and an air fryer will save me £200 and a cordless vac £150..
Now,these are only approximate figures..

So,I just remortgaged and bought 50 Duchamp watches,50 air fryers and 50 Vacs! Think about it! Yes,I spent £37,500 BUT i SAVED £87,500!!

So now I am £50,000 in profit. Simple. And all down to the wonderful presenters.
Just waiting for the 50 grand to hit my bank account..the more you spend the more you save. Obvious really..🫣

So,I just remortgaged and bought 50 Duchamp watches,50 air fryers and 50 Vacs! Think about it! Yes,I spent £37,500 BUT i SAVED £87,500!!

So now I am £50,000 in profit. Simple. And all down to the wonderful presenters.
Just waiting for the 50 grand to hit my bank account..the more you spend the more you save. Obvious really..🫣
Well done!

You are now appointed as the new chancellor of the exchequer and don't forget who your chums are... (we look forward to receiving our doubled winter fuel allowance).

The on off button is so attractive. Goes up to size 26/28 so plenty of room! Said it was minus 4 this morning where he lives, and it's going to be cold this weekend, with snow in Wales. That's strange, because the BBC weather forecast said it would be warmer tomorrow and into next week.
It was 22 degrees last Saturday!!

Just explain, Kwai….How do you see what you may have misplaced underneath a sofa from a tiny mirror on a metal pole put directly underneath it? Just move the f…..sofa.

‘Rod in Hull’ texts in about a fall he had from a roof. The real one died from that. Abject Scumbags..
They have no morals or human decency. Anything to sell their awful tat.

And now by popular demand...

The return of the Dubai air freshener / deodorant. Spray under your arms to feel the sand of the desert and the smell of fresh camel dung.

Spray around your home to attract flies and wasps.

A Peter Simon "itch and stink" special.

Ok I’ve come to my senses and to you cynics out there I feel I have to defend Ideal World and their upright and honest presenters.
Something occurred to me and I can’t believe I missed this but:
On a lot of their higher end items the nice man or nice lady talks about ‘saving money’.

For example if I buy a Duchamp watch I will ‘save’ £1400 and an air fryer will save me £200 and a cordless vac £150..
Now,these are only approximate figures..

You know it makes sense😁

And now by popular demand...

The return of the Dubai air freshener / deodorant. Spray under your arms to feel the sand of the desert and the smell of fresh camel dung.

Spray around your home to attract flies and wasps.

A Peter Simon "itch and stink" special.
Very weird packaging! Clearance buy Pedro said, and urged us to buy all 6. "It doesn't matter where you are, from a flat to a bedroom to a kitchen"🤣🤣

I am beginning to feel very sorry for the channel losing all this money due to pricing errors. Please help them…

IMG_4191.jpeg

Latest posts

Back