Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Screenshot 2024-09-09 at 19.56.03.jpg

Three cheers for Pedro. He been trying to get the 'world famous' Avevitta mens underwear (which he pronounces 'Avita') into IW for the past year.

He should've had a word with TJC! They've been selling them for a while 🤭.

Anyway, this is a good brand as Pedro says some of the UK's best-known sports stars and athletes wear them. And he knows this because a young lad who plays at one of the biggest football clubs in the north west recommended them to him.

I don't want to know how he was in the same room as a footballer, let alone how they got talking about underwear 🫣

"But my Derek's not a footballer though!", Brenda thinks to herself, as she munches on the last air-fryer fish finger from the family-size pack. "He never fitted into that Nicceeee t-shirt 5 pack I bought from Mike, or that Gull wet suit the old IW sold me."

Aha!

One 'not only' later Pedro tells us that Avevitta boxers are designed specifically for men who don't move, struggle with their weight, experience excessive sweating, groin rashes, chafing, and thighs rubbing together.

Sounds just like the sort of underwear strapping fit young footballers go for, Pedro - makes total sense 👍

Despite him saying these are one of the biggest names in designer underwear, there's not much chatter about them online. Most of the Google results for the brand are just links to product pages on Ideal World, TJC and online discount stores… Don't see any social media mentions, photos, or GQ-type reviews about them.

But I guess everyone's keeping these a secret 🤫 Probably because they're so good at not only the 'anti-macrobobials', okay, not only of the zinc oxides, and the compound molecules… (yes, Pedro was literally (mis)reading off of the box as per usual. Strange he needed to do that for a brand he's such a champion of. You'd think he'd just know it. Along with how to pronounce the brand name.)

Anyway, enough critical thinking, I better go 'av a multi-buy!

Last edited:
View attachment 29703

Three cheers for Pedro. He been trying to get the 'world famous' Avevitta mens underwear (which he pronounces 'Avita') into IW for the past year.

He should've had a word with TJC! They've been selling them for a while 🤭.

Anyway, this is a good brand as Pedro says some of the UK's best-known sports stars and athletes wear them. And he knows this because a young lad who plays at one of the biggest football clubs in the north west recommended them to him.

"My Derek's not a footballer though", Brenda thinks, finishing off the last air-fryer fish finger from the family-size pack.

Aha! One 'not only' later Pedro assures Avevitta boxers are designed for men who don't move, struggle with their weight, experience excessive sweating, groin rashes, chafing, and thighs rubbing together.

Sounds just like the sort of underwear strapping fit young footballers would go for, Pedro - makes total sense 👍

Despite him saying these are one of the biggest names in designer underwear, there's not much chatter about them online. Most of the Google results for the brand are just links to product pages on Ideal World, TJC and online discount stores… Don't see any social media mentions, photos, or GQ-type reviews about them.

But I guess everyone's keeping these a secret because they're so good at not only the anti-macrobobials, okay, not only of the zinc oxides, and the compound molecules… (he was literally reading off of the box as per usual - strange he needed to do that for a brand he's single-handedly fought to get in to the business).

I better go 'av a multi-buy!
Can’t see David Beckham strutting strong in the socks and pants though 😳

Can’t see David Beckham strutting strong in the socks and pants though 😳

Couldn't even see Dr Edwards strutting strong in the socks and pants.

I'm guessing the "north west football club" the person who Pedro says recommended these to him plays for is the local pub one on a Sunday afternoon, and that recommendation came like so:

C'MON STEVE! YOU KEEP MISSING THE BALL YOU IDIOT! TRY AND RUN! DON'T LET THE SIDE DOWN!
"It's me boxers, John. They're awful. It's like they're designed for people who don't move or sumfing… Wait, is that TV's Peter Simon watching us? Oi, Simon! You ought to sell these f#!@ing c@#p boxers on your channel mate, they're effin' useless - they'd fit right in!"

View attachment 29704An essential garment for us all, he says…

Sally will be gutted. Bang on trend. Must-have of the season. Everyone on social media is wearing these. I reckon these are by one of those big name designer fashion houses... Y'know the ones I mean… Yeah, the ones who regularly forget to put their label in their own products so IW has to sell them off instead.

Last edited:
Telex Texts Machine looks a rare good buy….

View attachment 29702
I never understood why they thought I came from Hull. I just put it down to utter stupidity from their idiot crew. Unless there is another person who uses the name Muttley (and is from Hull). Bearing in mind that is just a nickname I use on a forum and not my real name. I know it will surprise you all that I'm not a mixed breed dog who is the sidekick to a villain.

I never understood why they thought I came from Hull. I just put it down to utter stupidity from their idiot crew. Unless there is another person who uses the name Muttley (and is from Hull). Bearing in mind that is just a nickname I use on a forum and not my real name. I know it will surprise you all that I'm not a mixed breed dog who is the sidekick to a villain.

I want my money back :(

Always likes to chase the half-backs up the home end and ask them what pants they have on..

Oh Duke. 🤣

🏃‍♂️.… 👨🏻‍🦯"no, er, come back, cos I was only asking, right, not only about what brand, okay, not only of the comfort and fit around your groin-al area, okay? Do you suffer from the chafing? No? You must 'av a buy of my cane then, it's Bluetooth… "

Last edited:
Oh Duke. 🤣

🏃‍♂️.… 👨🏻‍🦯"no, er, come back, cos I was only asking, right, not only about what brand, okay, not only of the comfort and fit around your groin-al area, okay? Do you suffer from the chafing? No? Can I interest you in 'aving a buy off of this cane? It's got bluetooth.. And can you not only slow down…"
It's when he gets the emu balm out, and asks if they want it applying on any chafed areas. 😲😲

Doc Edwards back to selling coat hangers.
"Who doesn't have a wardrobe" he asks?

I have a wrist but I'm not buying one of Kevski's over-priced watches, or a Willie Hunt.
I have feet but I'm not buying those socks Dirty Peter was imploring us to mult-buy.
Not only am I not buying a weighted blanket, not only am I not buying zinc pants, not only am I not buying a bluetooth coolbox...................

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back