Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

On a more serious note…No I can’t be too serious as I’m at wits end with this lot,but maybe I am wrong but I’m sure I recall not that long ago when the ‘cough’ watch sellers on this channel (the usual suspects) used to advise getting your heirloom new watch(that cost £199 but worth £1999) valued at a jewellers??

I would love to know if anybody on here (unlikely I know) ever bought one of these extravagant,luxurious hand- me-downs and had it/them valued as the presenters suggested and found they had got a bargain from our friend Ideal World?
Don’t know why,but I am expecting laughing type emojis..hey ho.

But why would they do it anyway? They must be very confident if they suggest to get them valued? Strange..

Having watched a couple of ‘shows’(haha) the last few days I truly believe the presenters are taking the p**s…I mean I reckon they are deliberately going ott now just to wind us up on here.
It’s all become a bit bizarre of late.

And I’m sure they do read this. How else would Mason of the Mikes know his ‘nom de plume’ Mike of the Masons?

I would love to know if anybody on here (unlikely I know) ever bought one of these extravagant,luxurious hand- me-downs and had it/them valued as the presenters suggested and found they had got a bargain from our friend Ideal World?
Don’t know why,but I am expecting laughing type emojis..hey ho.
Can I suggest you BACK OFF!!!

I'll have you know I bought 50 x Swan & Edgar watches from IW, granted it was their previous incarnation however I don't doubt ALL the £100 - £500 watches they sell should and could be on sale for HUNDREDS more, in some cases THOUSANDS, got it?!?

Anyway I must dash, tbh my nose is getting a bit sore pressing the keys on my keyboard. It's the only way I can type when in my straightjacket ...

The trouble is with having a seemingly never ending clearance sale, is that the whole idea of a sale with some special bargains that is only short term, tends to dissipate as day after day after day after day it continues. You begin to think in the end that in fact, it’s not a clearance sale, never was, and never will be. Just another excuse to create a few more 1950s Christian names, and attempt to shift stock they couldn’t sell conventionally and by the looks of the no apparent end date, still can’t sell playing this silly game long-term.
DFS, a case in point.

Just had a look. Captain Birdseye is standing in front of a sign saying Shop the Best with Mike Mason. The best what? The best cheap tat that Poundland rejected? We need to know...
MM was talking about some CCTV system and how he had got this in and got it at the best price for you the audience.
So not the staff, management, buyers and was already on the website long before you appeared in TV to flog it.
Absolute codswallop.

I'll have you know I bought 50 x Swan & Edgar watches from IW, granted it was their previous incarnation however I don't doubt ALL the £100 - £500 watches they sell should and could be on sale for HUNDREDS more, in some cases THOUSANDS, got it?!?

Anyway I must dash, tbh my nose is getting a bit sore pressing the keys on my keyboard. It's the only way I can type when in my straightjacket ...
Everytime I see them flogging these things and especially Mike of the Masons, I think of this:

Having watched a couple of ‘shows’(haha) the last few days I truly believe the presenters are taking the p**s…I mean I reckon they are deliberately going ott now just to wind us up on here.
It’s all become a bit bizarre of late.

And I’m sure they do read this. How else would Mason of the Mikes know his ‘nom de plume’ Mike of the Masons?
He's been using the Mike of the Masons for a while. It's like he's sticking 2 fingers at us. But we know he's a shyster who makes false statements in order to get the gullible to buy - "I don't wanna rush you guys"... Where's the rush? It will be on every day for a month before they finally go.

He's been using the Mike of the Masons for a while. It's like he's sticking 2 fingers at us. But we know he's a shyster who makes false statements in order to get the gullible to buy - "I don't wanna rush you guys"... Where's the rush? It will be on every day for a month before they finally go.

A month? heck some of those Vostok Europe watches were on the old IW 5 years ago. Mr Grey watch has been on "last of the stock won't see again" for over two years and it's still available. :ROFLMAO:

Please calm down, take some deep breaths, and relax. Everything will be OK as the nurse is on their way to increase your medication. They may loosen the straightjacket if you're lucky🤣

Walter flogging some cheap RFID wallet, running off a list of his imaginary friends who’ve had their identities stolen. He forgot to add Hammy, who had his identity stolen via their own gallery.

Never seen an RFID wallet before, must be one of their new products.

Oh another new one, Majestic smellies, luxury perfume brand from Jaipur.

Thank god they had a warehouse clearance or we wouldn't be seeing all these new top rate products from luxury brands. :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back