Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jeremy

I'm not a dentist by the way ...

No sh1t Sherlock!!!
That’s going to be my next suggestion for them. I’m going to email and suggest that each of the presenters should randomly tell us something that they are not, on each item.
‘I’m not an encyclopaedia salesman, by the way’ (Jeremy)
‘I just wanted to say, I’m not a proctologist. I’m just up myself’ (Peter S)…

I’m in a silly mood, today! 🤣🤣🤣

That’s going to be my next suggestion for them. I’m going to email and suggest that each of the presenters should randomly tell us something that they are not, on each item.

That job would suit Peter down to the ground, I'm having all sorts of sordid, rude thoughts now. 🤣😜😲💩

Lastest Seiko movement, YN55.

It's only the latest Seiko as they bought Orient and stuck a Seiko Epson rotor onto the Orient F6922 movement and called it YN55.

It's used in some of the most expensive watches in the world.

No it's not, until Seiko bought Orient, Orient NEVER supplied their movements to other watch brands. With the YN55 being a newer issue from Seiko Epson, only a couple of brands use the movement, VE and Pagani. YN55 is similar to the NH35, but tends to be slightly more accurate, probably why VE are using the rebadged Orient movements more.

MeMike could say "I'm not a voice coach like 'Enry 'Iggins of that there film My Fair Lady. Even though I is as posh as him 6 days a week and twice on Sundays, cor blimey guvnor"

Latest posts

Back