Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw her on this morning wearing what looked like to me as an off the shoulder white satin shroud. It was a toss up as to what was shinier - the dress or her face. It occurred to me that as she sings the praises of every product and device she sells, surely she should be presenting without makeup? That way we could actually see how effective these things are!!!!

Revenge of the Shiny Women with Natalia and Pal.

They have a serum to make your eyebrows grown to Dennis Healey proportions. Fabulous.

1722706451349.png

I assume they have no ‘high profile’ presenter or should I say no eccentric fantasist who never finis…this eve…I cannot see how beauty products are going to sell on a Saturday night sold by a woman who could have navigated the Titanic through crisis with her beaming dome. In fact, I can’t see how any product is going to sell on a Saturday night there - or on any other night.

Why would anybody be encouraged to watch those two vacuous comedians and buy anything as a result? I assume both receive remuneration for sitting there talking out their bottom ends for the shows they appear on together? The question is why? And what buffoon thinks it makes commercial sense to do so?
I reckon when they did the job interviews for these lying buffoons, they picked the absolute worst applicants. It’s got so bad I can’t watch for more than 10 sec these days.

I assume they have no ‘high profile’ presenter or should I say no eccentric fantasist who never finis…this eve…I cannot see how beauty products are going to sell on a Saturday night sold by a woman who could have navigated the Titanic through crisis with her beaming dome. In fact, I can’t see how any product is going to sell on a Saturday night there - or on any other night.
Wonder if she used to be employed by Trinity House? She’d make a good beacon or buoy to warn off ships off the rocks.

Is it my imagination or have her lips got even fuller? She still reminds me of the episode of Dads Army when John Laurie (Private Fraser) used embalming fluid to make the older members look younger.

Ooh hello, she’s now wearing a baseball cap. OMG it lights up inside😳 which makes her look more grotesque.

Now shock horror, I’m going to say something nice. Although I don’t go a bunch on white nail varnish, at least she hasn’t go false talons.

Is it my imagination or have her lips got even fuller? She still reminds me of the episode of Dads Army when John Laurie (Private Fraser) used embalming fluid to make the older members look younger.

Ooh hello, she’s now wearing a baseball cap. OMG it lights up inside😳 which makes her look more grotesque.

Now shock horror, I’m going to say something nice. Although I don’t go a bunch on white nail varnish, at least she hasn’t go false talons.
Unlike Peter.

Reminds me, was watching that annoying South African girl and Yannis last night. She said phone up and press the hash key if you're new. She asked Yannis if it was to the left or right of the number 8. He said it's to the left. Both of them clueless. 7 and 9 are either side of the 8 and it's actually on the bottom right.

It genuinely baffles me why her face is so shiny? She should be a brand ambassador for Pledge.
I know Christmas is a while off but I've got this song in my head: 'Rudolph the red nose reindeer, had a very shiny nose...'

I'm sure we could write some new words to this tune before Christmas 🤭

Latest posts

Back