Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Paz was either him or someone very close. Or maybe an obsessive fan. He/she only came on occasionally but got VERY defensive about Market Stall Mike and aggressive with us until he/she got bored and flounced off in a huff deleting their account (I think).

I always wondered why Paz was so interested in defending him. If there was a singer or actor I was fond off (or even obsessed with) who was being slagged off by multiple people on a forum I wouldn't go on it. You're not going to change people's minds.

I just block the aggressive ones now, so easy to do. I just want to have a laugh with you all at the absurdity of selly telly and often life in general.
Paz very much had his vernacular. It felt like you were engaging with him at the time. Of course, it could have been somebody taking the rise, caricaturing him. But like the others you feel have a connection with the channel who post here from to time, they are sarcastically hostile and generally fairly confrontational. I would be too, in fairness, if I was in their position, neglecting to defend the indefensible.

Of course, Paz could well have been a made up persona. We aren't short of these on here at present.

WTF is this imbecile talking about?!

Get ready…3, 2, 1….it’s the bag of the summer….it’s a Daisy Jones Drop bag (a few moments later it’s a Daisy Jane bag)….a first layer leather design bag….it’s the tannage of the leather…it’s a work of art, that…should be £200…it’s a real class act, this…shoulder strap has a jazz finish….from a promenade to a….from a 5 star luxury of an imperial delight of…a sparkling array of depth of colour…it’s butterfly wings…right.

The man’s a total twonk and talks absolute bullocks. I’m increasingly finding it hard to see him as amusing. He’s simply a lazy charlatan who spouts total nonsense.

WTF is this imbecile talking about?!

Get ready…3, 2, 1….it’s the bag of the summer….it’s a Daisy Jones Drop bag (a few moments later it’s a Daisy Jane bag)….a first layer leather design bag….it’s the tannage of the leather…it’s a work of art, that…should be £200…it’s a real class act, this…shoulder strap has a jazz finish….from a promenade to a….from a 5 star luxury of an imperial delight of…a sparkling array of depth of colour…it’s butterfly wings…right.

The man’s a total twonk and talks absolute bullocks. I’m increasingly finding it hard to see him as amusing. He’s simply a lazy charlatan who spouts total nonsense.
I saw a few seconds of that presentation he used the phrase "imperial luxury" whatever that means!

Is it the Japanese made ones that are rated? Do they make cheaper ones outside Japan? China?

Yeah Japan made is highly rated, but so are the non-Japan assembled watches, they'll be using the same parts but just assembled in different facilities. Seiko has facilities in Japan, Malaysia, Korea and Singapore, all should to be to the same standard, although some argue that quality control is better in Japan, finishing especially the movements is also better in Japan, personally have had no issues with any Seiko watch where ever it was made. Country of origin will be on the watch dial/movement etc or you can often tell by the model code. Grand Seiko, JDM and mid range watches upwards are definately Japan made, below mid range will be a mixture of both, like our two watches, although same range, SNZF, your's is Made in Japan, mine isn't.
Seiko watches being made in China question is harder to answer, not that i know of would be my first answer, but especially with the global economy and coupled with Seiko don't provided enough info, then maybe. There may be some lower end quartz seiko's assembled in China but haven't seen one personally, as far as i'm aware Seiko watches will come from one of the above countries.
Sometimes the confusion is caused by Seiko themselves having their third party movement supplier TMI based in Hong Kong, they supply Seiko movements to third party brands like Vostok Europe, Solar Time brands, Resultco brands etc. Most of those movements were all made in either Japan & Malaysia and were marked as such, but there was a shortage a few years back and suddenly movements without country of orgin started to appear, leading to speculation that Seiko used Chinese manafacturers to fill in for the shortage.

Peter Simon's thumb nail looked filthy as he fondled one of those awful looking small fans that sprays out water.
"Buy two, one for each side of a room. Not only will it leave leave the air ice cold.....not only will it......

Dirty Peter was promising that Sir Michael of the Masons would have some great deals tonight.
I just hope the Goddess has made him wear a tie.
Not only can I not stand him tugging at the collar, not only can I not stand the sight of his feet in a spa, not only does it do my plinkedy-plonkety in when he shouts "these will fly, and I mean fly".

As long as Ovzamuzoonns doesn't have that plastic turntable tonight. He always verbally shares every album he's ever bought with us when he does. Christmas in Smurfland...What Scent Are You Wearing? Frank Zappa...Licence to Kilt - The Best of Gladys Tights and The Zips...I'll Go to Hell, Me..Peter Simon and Fart Gartrunkle..Then
..he tells us his amazing gift from God...He 'Feels both Music and Scent'..Every Note...

OfMazoons was shaving clothes again - you've all gone mad, and I mean mad, for those lint removers!

What a nice barrow boy his is. He's going to get the producer to have the buyers try to source more night lights. There's only 30 left - you've destroyed the stock.
They're only a tenner - ave it! Congratulations if anyone got one

The idiot is doing a highly misleading energy price comparison / running cost of a 65W bulb with that silly little plug in usb charger with an led light. His prices are correct but it's not a fair or valid comparison.

65W bulb will light the room, you can't even see his face and he's a few feet from the led light.

Of course he says standard 65w bulb when most of us now have low wattage bulbs so would only be 10w bulb, but to get the same light (actually nearly 3 times the light but it's the lowest wattage standard led bulb) as the plug in you will only need a 4w led bulb, which kinda makes a mockery of his price comparison.

They sold out......he'd have us believe. (funny, you can buy as many as you like on their website).

Coming up at 9pm.......hideous bags.....similar ones go for a couple of grand - oh those lucky buyers,
Good luck if anyone on the forum gets one

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back