Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just checked on YouTube, you're right, they're awful. He's twice said "they're lovely aren't they" but he genuinely didn't sound convinced himself! One colour he described as being "very countrified" whatever that means. No good for me as I live in London🤣
Countrified, full of BS, cow pats

Thanks for the concern, Its a mis of things if honest

Even though the weather hasnt been hot hot, I find it hot, Then a mixture of Mental Health, and as some of you know my parents are my carers and mum hasnt been good nothimg serious

And at times some of my posts seem dumb, People like Duke use big words I struggle
Glad to see you on here again, occasionally I have a break when there's a lot going on around me. You clearly like being on here, say what you like in your posts, we won't judge you x

2v

Thanks, her main problem is she has found it hard eating proper meals for ages, she’s had all the tests and scans going, and they can’t find anything
At least it sounds like they have given her a thorough check up. I find that I can't eat as much as I used to, part of getting older I guess. Hope your mum starts to feel better soon. Try to tempt her with the things she does enjoy eating. When my mum was off her food, we gave her things like rice pudding, and custard.

Thanks for the concern, Its a mis of things if honest

Even though the weather hasnt been hot hot, I find it hot, Then a mixture of Mental Health, and as some of you know my parents are my carers and mum hasnt been good nothimg serious

And at times some of my posts seem dumb, People like Duke use big words I struggle
Glad you are ok.

Joanne had the lint removers out again.
She was supposed to be shaving a member of staff's jumper to reduced bobbles.
You could see she was shaving the inside of a sweatshirt - they're supposed to be fluffy for warmth.
Heaven help anyone who tries to shave a good jersey with one of these gadgets

Not me, this is the bag i use, got a few years ago, think it was about 30/40p, still going strong.

View attachment 29194
I had a M&S one that I chucked out a few weeks ago. It was advertising their version of a walnut whip. It must’ve been at least 10 years old. Only reason I chucked it was the seam at the bottom had split and started to unravel.

I like Joe Remblance as he’s often on Create and Craft. He’s on with Joanne Mephistopheles-Voldemort. I wish he wouldn’t wear that leather apron as I always think he’s in a horror film like a demon butcher.

See Joanne was doing the Mason technique of starting high with a price £100, which she & Joe thinks they are worth, and working her way down, at £69 Joe says she lost her mind, then finally the final price £49.99 +£2.99 p&p, a sell out price. Heck one of the pans at £49.99 is a great price according to Joanne.:ROFLMAO:

Of course sensible people will buy the same set from Amazon for £38.99 free p & p. ;)

As I said previously. This is an issue of whether you respect the intelligence of your audience or not. Do you respect them and want to broadcast on a platform of informed choice? Or do you take them for fools and feel you can tell them anything? Like those market traders selling goods to a couple of hundred onlookers did in the 1970s when I was a kid.

Belisha Beacon on with another miracle beauty gadget, story of phone call last night arguing with management on the price, don't be stupid, don't be silly she told them at their proposed price, i fought for you guys she says. Finally price is revealed, in extremely overexcited teen mode, phone lines are blowing up, i've got chills, oooooooh. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back