Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not that you bear a grudge. Try and be nice, Try and not be a troll. Be kind. People might actually like you as they like your main sign-on. I am going to have a lovely glass of wine now, look out on a fantastic view, and realise how lucky I am. You…carry on with your bitterness and disruption. I realise it is a cathartic release for you both.

Yet again you down those that need medication.
Keep on taking the tablets is a well known saying. I take lots of medication on a daily basis, and don't find it in the least insulting. You seem to rear your head from time to time looking to start an argument, and we don't want that here. We are all friends, and come on here for a laugh at the antics of our telly selly presenters.

Not that you bear a grudge. Try and be nice, Try and not be a troll. Be kind. People might actually like you as they like your main sign-on. I am going to have a lovely glass of wine now, look out on a fantastic view, and realise how lucky I am. You…carry on with your bitterness and disruption. I realise it is a cathartic release for you both.

Attachments

• 20240511_132601.jpg
    20240511_132601.jpg
    517.1 KB · Views: 0
Keep on taking the tablets is a well known saying. I take lots of medication on a daily basis, and don't find it in the least insulting. You seem to rear your head from time to time looking to start an argument, and we don't want that here. We are all friends, and come on here for a laugh at the antics of our telly selly presenters.
I couldn’t agree with you more, galesgal57 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Keep on being your fine, witty-self, Duke of Cheese - I’ve enjoyed many laughs at your posts ☺️

well, if this is true, then I wouldn’t want you to feel that way. True loneliness can be devastating. As galesgal sad, though, if you were less aggressive, less combative, and more willing to be kind, I’m sure we would respond- but that isn’t what you’ve done so far. And if you are using more than one account to post, maybe consider exactly WHY you’re doing that? Are you playing games with us? And if so, why?
Guess I'm just a bit lonely

To anybody with neck problems on this forum I would heartily recommend The Original Groove Pillow.

I just bought one and it is really helpful with my osteoarthritis. No IW3 hype - I didn't buy any of their so-called orthopaedic pillows or gadgets - this one really works. About £30.

No, I don't have shares in the company. I just wanted to pass on this information and I wish someone had told me years ago.

God bless.

To anybody with neck problems on this forum I would heartily recommend The Original Groove Pillow.

I just bought one and it is really helpful with my osteoarthritis. No IW3 hype - I didn't buy any of their so-called orthopaedic pillows or gadgets - this one really works. About £30.

No, I don't have shares in the company. I just wanted to pass on this information and I wish someone had told me years ago.

God bless.

This is perfect timing for me, Lord Helpus - thank you. I’m off to read up more…

I imagine that orange, shiny Natalia must have quite a following of older ladies and maybe a few gentlemen who believe she is leading them into the promised land of youth and beauty.

How else can she be on IW3 so often if nobody is buying her pricey and somewhat improbable devices?

She usually starts off alone in the early morning (just as folk are rising and take a first peek at themselves?) but may be paired later in the day with Peter S or Mike M which adds nothing in terms of credibility.

Latest posts

Back