Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He really is either deluded, ignorant, or simply lying. I’ve been a qualified watchmaker for more than 20 years, and I have never actually heard, or seen a William Hunt.
The most prestigious watch brands are - Patek Philippe, A. Lange & Sohne, Audemars Piguet, Breguet and Vacheron Constantin.
All have their particular fans, but I know of no one who would ever list these differently.

Oh, and Nubeo, of course!
🤣🤣🤣
I have seen many a William Hunt. Quite a few working as presenters on selly telly channels

He really is either deluded, ignorant, or simply lying. I’ve been a qualified watchmaker for more than 20 years, and I have never actually heard, or seen a William Hunt.
The most prestigious watch brands are - Patek Philippe, A. Lange & Sohne, Audemars Piguet, Breguet and Vacheron Constantin.
All have their particular fans, but I know of no one who would ever list these differently.

Oh, and Nubeo, of course!
🤣🤣🤣
He really is either deluded, ignorant, or simply lying.

Try all three? :LOL:

I imagine that orange, shiny Natalia must have quite a following of older ladies and maybe a few gentlemen who believe she is leading them into the promised land of youth and beauty.

How else can she be on IW3 so often if nobody is buying her pricey and somewhat improbable devices?

She usually starts off alone in the early morning (just as folk are rising and take a first peek at themselves?) but may be paired later in the day with Peter S or Mike M which adds nothing in terms of credibility.
I’d rather have my wrinkles and age gracefully (or disgracefully!) than look like Natalia. Whenever I’ve been asked if I’d ever have plastic surgery, Botox etc, I always say You can’t improve on perfection.🤣

Fog horn thinks the dress she’s wearing will fly out the door she looks if it’s possible even worse in her beautiful black sack than she did yesterday
Her dress is on next and they will have to lock the phone lines because it will be in sooooo much demand
Aparently whenever she wears a dress like this one the demand is mega.

Fog horn thinks the dress she’s wearing will fly out the door she looks if it’s possible even worse in her beautiful black sack than she did yesterday
Her dress is on next and they will have to lock the phone lines because it will be in sooooo much demand
Aparently whenever she wears a dress like this one the demand is mega.
It does nothing for her. I can't understand how it can fit from a size 8 to a size 20 and look good on everyone.

Last edited:
I've no issue with people having "work" done. If it help them feel better or more confident about themselves, have at it (but I'd say be aware of the risks, the costs, the upkeep, etc).

What I do have an issue with are selly telly presenters who've clearly had work done pretending they haven't, and slyly attributing their taut skin and plump lips to whichever bit of overpriced plastic tat has fallen out of the shipping crate and on to to wobbly sales table this morning…

It's crazy how many products Natalia has as her number one product, that she uses daily, that she's championed to bring to air, etc 🥱 She's to beauty what Peter Simon is to watches.

The health and beauty industry is gargantuan so if there is a miraculous game-changing cream, pill, or contraption it's probably not going to be sold "at a fraction of the price" on Freeview 51.

Last edited:
Some flowery one size skirts, it's THE thing at the moment she promised us. Very romantic style. As snip at £19.99 + p&p. There's 2 sizes, one size 8-18 and the second size 20-26. They're flying out the door apparently🤔.
The wind's caught them, and they're off like kites.

Tent tops and dresses seem to be all the rage on selly telly. Apparently because they hide a multitude of sins, and "skim and drape over curves".

Which is nice if you have lots of sins to hide, or curves to drape fabric over. But what if you haven't? I imagine a load of stick thin women wandering about like walking furled patio umbrellas.

One size fits none. But if they really don't fit, you could always use them as patio awnings

Masonic Mike giving us the benefit of his musical knowledge.

Isley Brothers "Summer Breeze" he says the original and best. He thinks this an appropriate accompaniment to the tan spray he is flogging.

Wrong me old China. The original was by Seals & Crofts, a wonderful acoustic duo who were not in the least bit orange.

Latest posts

Back