Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If this is the standard of products to go on with…a shop doorway would be cheaper.

And the show ends with the vacuum not gone in moments. There’s a shock.

Last edited:
If this is the standard of products to go on with…a shop doorway would be cheaper.

And the show ends with the vacuum not gone in moments. There’s a shock.
And what happened to the Homedics device that they showed for 30 seconds that Mike said they would try to get back. There'll be a phone call he said. Obviously engaged It was replaced by a bottle of William Hunt

They could do with people in the Gallery doing some more direct price comparisons, scanning AliExpress for new, exciting products to sell, and sending less texts.

And now my lips are bigger than your lips…The creator of the next product is very high up in his field. So is the local scarecrow.
As if they would offer us new products or do real comparisons...... probably too busy on TikTok.

Besides if they spent much time on Ali, they will see where all the High End/Boutique watch brands they push get their stock from.

With all the products and hardware Natalia says she uses its a miracle she has any time to eat, shower or anything normal.

Last edited:
Apparently Natalia owes her taut skin to various light therapy devices. LOL. She says a lot of nothing. She’s just said not to buy shampoos or conditioners but to go natural,hahaha. SHES telling others to go natural and she looks like she does.

She said something like go natural with shampoos, etc - no SLS, no parabens.

Who actually supervises the programming output? The presenters themselves? Or the kids in the Gallery? Nobody to oversee both?

That would need someone who actually cared about what they did to earn a crust.

Uh, oh here comes more LEDs in white boxes.

Shona is quite a talented singer and theatre performer from clips I’ve seen of her. Yet here she is, working antisocial hours in London, showing off the same old goods time and time again on a shopping channel. You can only assume the money she gets outweighs the obvious disadvantages of this type of gig - boredom being one of them. But she is a woman in her 50s, and I take it musical West End or even provincial leads are not around in great number for performers of her age. She is clearly stuck with the work.

Is this what they are selling for £79.99? Or is it a less-featured version?
Same one with same attachments. £30 cheaper elsewhere however according to Mike and the 'chef' it's a genuine bargain all day long at £79.99.

What can we deduce from this? They're either genuinely ignorant of the fact they're much more expensive ... or they're lying.

Lack of respect for their core audience, CC. That’s my view. Perhaps seeing them in the main as sixty to eighty somethings, with little to no knowledge or interest in Internet research of prices, and essentially will believe anything they are told about value and buy. I hope their sales figures reflect that view. Otherwise, they are clearly wasting their time.

Latest posts

Back