Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Simon comes over as somebody you wouldn’t tell what to do in terms of his outdated on-air act. Elements of it offend me, and I am sure if I am offended, others will be even more so. I don’t want to hear those sleazy, end of a rotten pier show phallic double meanings gags on family television timings. He obviously finds them funny, and that appears to be what is most important to him. Again, along with his hysterically inaccurate sales pitches, a complete lack of respect for his audience. With a gallery full of youths, and no evidence of any senior production staff around, who is going to tell him to stop and come into the 21st century, with emphasis on the word come! A loose cannon in the true sense of the term.

see the difference between Mike and him with Craftychef !!

Mike might be of the same thinking but he has a certain decorum about how he acts around him etc

It is strange how having two presenters works on TJC most of the time, except when the buyers are part of the group. In spite of this, whenever IW does it, one presenter always dominates the other, making it pointless for the other one to be there.
Chloe on TJC is best on her own. She sometimes brings a mug of tea with her 🙂

Latest posts

Back