Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OMG, I see those tacky shoe-shaped perfumes from the Bid TV days are back. £9.99 for 100 ml. Even Bet Lynch wouldn’t have had such monstrosities on her bedside table.

And no, Peter, you didn’t use to sell them for £49.99 each and you know you didn’t.
I remember them, Sexxy Shoo. They looked absolutely ghastly and probably smelled worse😬

Its amazing, he has just said "I think right........eh ok.....right the woman that....ok right...... invented it is on live at 5.....ok look at this bag.....Charlie.....ooh...at £9.99"

Zero research done, does he just pull up into the car park in his 1988 Merc like a poor mans Peter Falk find a studio says words and hope for the best?

I am genuinely shocked here he has just said....we are approaching that time of year when we put the big duvets away and no need for blankets or the large coats!!!

He has ranted on for the last 4 months about the new ice age approching us like theres no tomorrow!!
Yesterday when selling synthetic blankets it was "FEBRUARY AND MARCH ARE THE WORST WINTER MONTHS! IT'S BEEN SNOWING IN NEW YORK AND YOU KNOW WE'RE GONNA GET IT!"

I am genuinely shocked here he has just said....we are approaching that time of year when we put the big duvets away and no need for blankets or the large coats!!!

He has ranted on for the last 4 months about the new ice age approching us like theres no tomorrow!!
There’s no beginnings to his consistency. He needs supervisory selling sessions with Rob.

It was only last week when he was announcing we are at the start of winter. That's right, winter starting in January according to pete

Right…Okay…. Now the UK is in the midst of the most intense heatwave, okay? In the far depths of the regions of the Highlands of Hammylands…it was an ice melting 95 degrees today. And lovely Huttley in Mull…she reports near to 100 degrees, okay. This ice electric blanket of frost will cool us all down.. Our Bet is now a pile of salt…R Kelly…she is melting and her skin demetamorphasising…sing…sing..a song…lumpy bumpy…’Ave a Buy…PLEASE..I tell it like it is, me….Goolio???

right....ok....garden shed.......buy two.....right....christmas decorations....place mats......right......buy three...not only cos it waterproof.....not only cos of the large space.....garden sheds....right.......we're starting to get our big duvets out.....right........winter is approaching......right......buy two......garden sheds........right.......bet.......right........ok......buy three.......right......that feeling when you clear a room......ok....right.....christmas decorations.....right.....buy two........put a flymo in it.......under your bed.....right.........garden sheds......right......ok......many of us are putting away our big duvets....right......put your duvets in this......store them under your bed.....right......store this 10 inches storge bag under your bed.....right......garden sheds......flymo..........earth moving equipment.....right...ok....christmas decorations......bet......the pleasure you get when your clear a room....right...buy three....

Latest posts

Back