Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Here he goes, "i've gotta go to close on this, it goes from 18 to 18 to 17 to 19 to 20 to 21 21 goes to 23 23 goes to 20 to 21 to 22 to 23....well done....Christine Merry new year....Adam happy Christmas......Derek......31 goes to 33.......Gammon.....happy easter....thanks for the easter cards folks.....Ow many left......we are now at 5 left....5 goes to 6.....6 goes to 10....only 16 left!! Just av a golden ticket Gammon....buy....."

Last edited:
The ceramic heater on now costs 50p per minute to run? 50p per minute? £30 an hour? No?? And they are advocating this product for older people? Stating that if they fall asleep (while they are building up a huge electricity bill) the machine, if it falls over, will then switch itself off. Marvellous. Only £24.99?? And 50p a minute to run

Cheaper than the old IW premium rate phone number! GO TO THE FONES!!

Pedro Simone's story book here's a little story from page 103.

Pedro has a friend called Barb....Barb went to her doctor, the doctor prescribed Barb a weighted blanked, up next is a weighted blanket.

Ooh, I'm off to find out if it's the knitted cargo net one, which Pedro sells by telling us how hot and claustrophobic traditional weighted blankets are, or a traditional weighted blanket, which he sells by telling us how ineffective 'those other types' are…

Update: it's the cargo net …which he just said costs £9… followed by a "forgive me viewer, it's £23, ok"

Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 19.52.13.jpg

Latest posts

Back