Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is her performance streaky again? She should be collared for her performances in general. One bacon sandwich short of a picnic. Back to the subject of Gammon - do people enjoy it sprayed on them more or with eggs and chips?
With egg and chips for me. I couldn't spend that amount on something without smelling it first.

Sunday Fantasy Schedule

07:00 to 09:00 - Apple Technology with Andy Hodgson
09:00 to 10:00 Nextbase Dash Cams with Grant Bradley
10:00 to 11:00 Thorntons Chocolates Extravaganza with Heather
11:00 to 13:00 Karcher with Rob Lamarr
13:00 to 14:00 Helly Hansen Winter Clothing with Simona
14:00 to 16:00 Fender Guitars with Rob Lamarr
16:00 to 18:00 Ninja in the Kitchen with Heather
18:00 to 20:00 Apple Technology (Pick of The Day) with Rob Locke and Grant Bradley
20:00 to 21:00 Retro Football Shirts with Tim Britton
21:00 to 22:00 Citizen Watches (Pick of The Day) with Heather
Back to Reality…22:00 to 00:00 Plastic Canes and Smut with Walter Simon

Sunday Fantasy Schedule

18:00 to 20:00 Apple Technology (Pick of The Day) with Rob Locke and Grant Bradley
That Is very fantasy

Oh God, those awful ex-Home Secretary lookalike dolls. Just what you want for Christmas- a doll dressed for summer, based in Colombia. Another great buy at £19.99..

IMG_2468.jpeg

Last edited:
Sunday Fantasy Schedule

Can Derek Belcher come out of retirement to blast some moss with a Karcher in yellow wellies? I'm sick of buying Billy no brands without him

Derek Belcher.. I never knew he was called Belcher. This is the old rustic garden and DIY shows guy, bit crabby, from the 2010s days of Ideal World and before. He seemed more of a Crapper than a Belcher…

Anyway, I must keep throwing my hoops at the television. I might get lucky and land on one of those wonderful handbags…

Derek Belcher.. I never knew he was called Belcher. This is the old rustic garden and DIY shows guy, bit crabby, from the 2010s days of Ideal World and before. He seemed more of a Crapper than a Belcher…

Anyway, I must keep throwing my hoops at the television. I might get lucky and land on one of those wonderful handbags…
Yes he owned the Handy tools brand and sold ryobi clones under that brand (As far as I can remember)

Now she is selling Green Shield Stamps closing down sale clearance cardigans stock. I’d have a that rail tipped over and a lie on the floor, cover myself in retro cardigans, Peter Finch in Network moment, if they expected me to be flogging that vile stuff at 11 O’Clock on a Sunday evening.
Clearance cardigans, I don't know why that made me chuckle

Sounds like a new lead singer for Strawberry Switchblade Now it is 1970s cleaning - a new entry at No. 28 with The Spinning Mops… I would love to have somebody from that channel in a senior position, explain why they decided to go for that introduction for a funeral piece of piano music between every item.

Just thought I would check to see if they have sold out of gammon :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but still available with a really weird product description that shows how amateurish IWmk3 really is.

“Create your desirable atmosphere with an alluring scent from this traditional soap chip sachet. Manufactured through a delicate fermentation process using selected non-chemical ingredients and concentrated oil extraction from the natural flower. It has multiple uses such as can be used as wardrobe, car, bathroom, or bedroom fragrance. It can be hung easily anywhere and comes with attractive packaging.”

in the words of a scouser from Harry Enfield and Chums: “ye wha?”

“Always consult your physician,” the lady with lips on loan from Mick Jagger tells us before we buy the £80,000 school cap looking hair improvement thing on a discount £149.99..Physician? You mean doctor’s receptionist, don’t you? That’s if you even make it past the automated menu beforehand. Gaining access to 10,000 other people’s physician at a modern day GPs‘ surgery for advice on a beauty product may fail to get you past the chief interrogator..er…receptionist.. Maybe change these medical advice guidance disclaimers before purchase messages to ‘speak to your receptionist’. A lot more like reality for most of us.

“Always consult your physician,” the lady with lips on loan from Mick Jagger tells us before we buy the £80,000 school cap looking hair improvement thing on a discount £149.99..Physician? You mean doctor’s receptionist, don’t you? That’s if you even make it past the automated menu beforehand. Gaining access to 10,000 other people’s physician at a modern day GPs‘ surgery for advice on a beauty product may fail to get you past the chief interrogator..er…receptionist.. Maybe change these medical advice guidance disclaimers before purchase messages to ‘speak to your receptionist’. A lot more like reality for most of us.

Also add, they also make the provisio that they are not medically trained or doctors so can't state whether this product will help you, but then go on to list various ailments that the specific products is good for, if your're not medically trained how can you claim the products is good. And the one i hate the most is the when they stipulate again they are not medically trained and can't guarentee this product will work for you but in their pushy, hard selling, uneducated opinion "if you don't try it how will you know", in other words they want you to gamble with your money in the remote chance it might work, but most likely doesn't, just so they can't make a sale.

I thought I had heard it all until yesterday when I logged in to IW to see what was flavour of the moment.
Someone had called in to say she was using her device while watching the presentation. Our lady expert replied by saying that it was her dream that one day all those who watch her show would do so while using their devices.
Scary thought.

Also add, they also make the provisio that they are not medically trained or doctors so can't state whether this product will help you, but then go on to list various ailments that the specific products is good for, if your're not medically trained how can you claim the products is good. And the one i hate the most is the when they stipulate again they are not medically trained and can't guarentee this product will work for you but in their pushy, hard selling, uneducated opinion "if you don't try it how will you know", in other words they want you to gamble with your money in the remote chance it might work, but most likely doesn't, just so they can't make a sale.
They seem very hit and miss with when they can give medical guidance and when not. Certainly no consistency in each individual presenter’s approach on the issue.

Latest posts

Back