Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Really is a small world is shopping TV, while the ordinary grunts/minions are out of jobs with every failed channel, the presenters and brands hop from one closed down channel to another new one, one endless cycle for them.
Yeah as I've touched on before, and I don't mean this in a derogatory way towards presenters/suppliers or to defend them either, they'll prostitute themselves to anyone that'll have them. Bills to pay and all that.

They'll paint on the faux smile and spout the bull whether flogging a £5 piece of tat on a low end channel or a £5,000 quality item on a higher end channel.

Which is why it's even more of a shame that some viewers fall for all the family, friendship fun rhetoric.

HD cannot hide Pedros dirty act!
Seems foghorn has had an accident with her ribs,lots of simpering messages on Facebook 🧻

That'll be her poor, poor me storyline everyone will have to suffer when she returns to our screens.

No doubt she's already been asked to share her expert opinion at International Medical Conferences on overcoming rib injuries. ;)

We'll she's absolutely categorically back, knocking the socks off their rivals and everybody is definately going want what she has. Flippin heck brace yourselves, prices lower than she ever expected. Free meal spiel getting repeated a lot. Now it's time for me, me, fell in the sauna story, craked her ribs full story to be uploaded on social media for the sheep with no lives. ;)

Okay that's enough, no more iW for 4 hours.

Oh my god
so the lady who doesn’t work for any tv shopping Channel sorry can’t remember her name? who says, only recommends devices she uses herself is showing us a gold red light face mask by Opatra
Should be £9769.99 apparently but is only £1699.99 on IW much cheaper she says than if you bought it from Harrods where you would have to pay full price.

What she doesn’t tell you is HARRODS DONT SELL IT

They do however sell a multi light gold face mask by another brand and it not exactly cheep but Its only £500 so extremely cheep compared to the above.

Harrods do sell the opatra mask.

Had a look myself and can’t see the Opatra brand. I remember Peter Sherlock talking about Opatra being in the Technology department, but I can’t see it there either.

And don’t forget the grandmother. It’s extremely wearing after the thousandth time isn’t it?And you Literally lift the lid, Literally.It's
And don’t forget the grandmother. It’s extremely wearing after the thousandth time isn’t it?And you Literally lift the lid, Literally.
It's like she's the only woman who's ever given birth

Latest posts

Back