Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh my god
so the lady who doesn’t work for any tv shopping Channel sorry can’t remember her name? who says, only recommends devices she uses herself is showing us a gold red light face mask by Opatra
Should be £9769.99 apparently but is only £1699.99 on IW much cheaper she says than if you bought it from Harrods where you would have to pay full price.

What she doesn’t tell you is HARRODS DONT SELL IT

They do however sell a multi light gold face mask by another brand and it not exactly cheep but Its only £500 so extremely cheep compared to the above.

Last edited:
Wonder if Dukes other half pulled the plug on his watching this drivel - think I recall him mentioning he was banned from watching certain nights by his partner.

Shame though as he kept this thread going with his witty comments.

As for some of these recent brands, more smoke and mirrors citing all these fabulous 'chic' cities as 'stores' to create some kind of impression you are buying into the high life from a market leading brand, when its more than likely simply buying any old cheap tat imported from china.

Wonder if Dukes other half pulled the plug on his watching this drivel - think I recall him mentioning he was banned from watching certain nights by his partner.

Shame though as he kept this thread going with his witty comments.

As for some of these recent brands, more smoke and mirrors citing all these fabulous 'chic' cities as 'stores' to create some kind of impression you are buying into the high life from a market leading brand, when its more than likely simply buying any old cheap tat imported from china.
Could be his other half or it could just be for the sake of his own sanity or even blood pressure. Speaking personally I know I’ve had to take a step back and do other things as the claims made by the latest IW iteration are now so outrageous it’s hard to remain calm and unaffected.

Over allocate on what? Tat that can be bought from dozens if not hundreds of other retailers?!?
Over allocate in the TJC, IW world is simple.
We have 5000 walking canes bought and played for at todays prices if we sell them slowly enough, limited number per day, our stock will last for ages and our profit on each unit will increase with time and inflation.

I know Im probably taking absolute bull shin but if they can do it why can’t I ???? 😆

Over allocate in the TJC, IW world is simple.
We have 5000 walking canes bought and played for at todays prices if we sell them slowly enough, limited number per day, our stock will last for ages and our profit on each unit will increase with time and inflation.

I know Im probably taking absolute bull shin but if they can do it why can’t I ???? 😆
Yeah I reckon it's safe to conclude they're buying in significant numbers and then drip feeding to viewers over x weeks of shows. So as we've discussed previously, when they spout stuff like 'near sell out!' etc it must be in relation to that days/weeks allocation.

Yeah I reckon it's safe to conclude they're buying in significant numbers and then drip feeding to viewers over x weeks of shows. So as we've discussed previously, when they spout stuff like 'near sell out!' etc it must be in relation to that days/weeks allocation.

Think it's allocation per show, Natalia said one day she was sold out of her allocated amount for the show and they now had more to sell as they had pinched from stock allocatted to a show later in the day, and that show might have problems on what to show.

Think it's allocation per show, Natalia said one day she was sold out of her allocated amount for the show and they now had more to sell as they had pinched from stock allocatted to a show later in the day, and that show might have problems on what to show.
Saturday 4pm ... 'we're now officially sold out folks!!!'

Says under breath 'untill the Saturday 7pm show that is'

Latest posts

Back