Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Last last night/ this morning the walking sticks re-appeared with Moike who said just buy one or two just in case you are ill 😲
One upstairs by the bed, one downstairs by the front door, one in the car. thats 3 you need at a minimum , those are his words for where to keep/use them not mine. So if you want to have a spare just in case you forget one somewhere, that’s four 😯

Can I borrow the fleece and the hot water bottle please. Some idiot decided today would be a good day to have a new boiler fitted.
Cant possibly be me, no way would I choose a day when the world I’m currently living in is covered in freezing fog 😮

what was I thinking 🤔 ⛄❄️

We had a new boiler fitted a few years back, was at the start of January, was absolutely baltic weather, like you was thinking "why did we pick this time of year". :eek::ROFLMAO:

We had a new boiler fitted a few years back, was at the start of January, was absolutely baltic weather, like you was thinking "why did we pick this time of year". :eek::ROFLMAO:
I must have been 10 or 11, dad decided to get the front room totally plastered in December, meant no decorations, never forgave him, LOL

Think it was my kinda first PreTeen Girly strop, I ran upstairs and slammed the door, Think I blamed it on my monthlys, even though I don’t think theyed started

On TJC Opatra was only sold when there was a live show or via the missed TV section on the website , you could not find the products on the website , this seemed to be a ploy to make it seem a very exclusive brand and yes it definitely used to be sold at Harrods. It has definitely lost its exclusivity now it is on IW as well but also GLO24 seems to have similar products at much cheaper prices to challenge Opatra’s dominance. I think it is wise to only sell these devices when there is a live demonstration because some products if used incorrectly could result in damage to your eyes and thyroid.

Forgot to mention when I was watching the other day and getting sidetracked trying to find Opatra on the harrods web sit. A customer Aparently called in and asked if she should get the gold mask or the across the body unit which was best? The « expert who doesn’t work for TJC or IW said « some Opatra collectors double up and wear the mask while having their head and shoulders under the over the body unit » she said it such a totally matter of fact way as if it was a normal thing to do.

Sally is wearing a hooded scarf, ooh I think I might need this for when the heating goes Up. Ooh I can only afford the heating for 2 hours a night total BS

If she can only afford heating two hours a night, How comes she can afford to spend half the year on holiday, Can afford Designer Clothes etc, what a load of old cac

Sally is wearing a hooded scarf, ooh I think I might need this for when the heating goes Up. Ooh I can only afford the heating for 2 hours a night total BS

If she can only afford heating two hours a night, How comes she can afford to spend half the year on holiday, Can afford Designer Clothes etc, what a load of old cac
She could live in her caravan and cover herself with bog rolls to keep warm.🧻

Forgot to mention when I was watching the other day and getting sidetracked trying to find Opatra on the harrods web sit. A customer Aparently called in and asked if she should get the gold mask or the across the body unit which was best? The « expert who doesn’t work for TJC or IW said « some Opatra collectors double up and wear the mask while having their head and shoulders under the over the body unit » she said it such a totally matter of fact way as if it was a normal thing to do.
I’ve heard one of the presenters say that people have bought 2 Prolite Tunnels at £1600 to do different parts of their bodies at the same time! Really? And this morning I heard Natalia encourage customers to buy 2 Cavishapers, to use together . Unbelievable.

Latest posts

Back