Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This watch is £600, yours for £24.99 he didn’t mention Flexi, Chariie help me
Forgive me....Right......Charlie....Ladies.......the UK......7 left......8 left.....9 left.....10 goes to 11......to 12.....:D if your on the web....spider.....you must check out!!! Not a comparison dont quote me this was a £600 watch but dont quote me!!! deary me.....how desperate???

Hammy in the Deen of Aber.....is in

Lost count of the times he has made comments about not asking /needing to be liked / not everyones cup of tea, delivered with that smarmy/smug look. A sort of you might not like me but I dont give a hoot.

Does make you wonder if they are checking pages like this out and giving the two fingers back.

Nothing personal Mike, we know you arent bothered, people just don't tend to warm to sales people full of blatant BS.

Keep up the fantasy-land anecdotes its giving us all a good chuckle at your expense.
That's an odd comment for The Barra Boy to make to people who he's trying to sell to. If everyone turned off when he was on then managers "may give a hoot".

Forgive me....Right......Charlie....Ladies.......the UK......7 left......8 left.....9 left.....10 goes to 11......to 12.....:D if your on the web....spider.....you must check out!!! Not a comparison dont quote me this was a £600 watch but dont quote me!!! deary me.....how desperate???

Hammy in the Deen of Aber.....is in
Hammy gets about doesn't he! I wonder where he'll pop up next?🤣

Hammy has said this radiator is ideal for me when I come back from coastal walks
Hammy gets about doesn't he! I wonder where he'll pop up next?🤣

What part of "not doing coastal walks just now, doing walks on an old railway line" don't they understand. :(

Dear IW employee, as comprehension seems to be low in your skill set, i've decided to make it easier for you with pics.

This is the scenery you see on a coastal walk, lots of water.

IMG_20230610_100105.jpg

This is what a walk on the old Deeside railway looks like, lots of trees and no ****** water.

IMG_20210530_103131.jpg

This pic was taken on the Thursday morning, does this look like a ****** coastal walk?

2.jpg

Latest posts

Back