Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Its Mason of the mikes. A few mins in and he has complained twice about the noise in his ear its annoying him. He isnt happy! Then he questioned if the item was 5 flexi's when the screen was showing 2 flexi's....he was told it is only 2 flexi's!!!

Do they do any prep?

He is flogging a cheapo rip off fake looking apple shaped clutch bag! Tat all the way!

Its Mason of the mikes. A few mins in and he has complained twice about the noise in his ear its annoying him. He isnt happy! Then he questioned if the item was 5 flexi's when the screen was showing 2 flexi's....he was told it is only 2 flexi's!!!

Do they do any prep?

He is flogging a cheapo rip off fake looking apple shaped clutch bag! Tat all the way!
I saw that. He also said the bags were 'pencilled in' for another show but he saw them and liked them and wanted them for his own show

Interesting lastnight as the midnight hour approached Mike kept talking about how he was there till 2am but that they would be loosing the biggest portion of their viewers as most of them watch channel 51. He was pushing sky and YouTube telling the viewers that they would be missing all the best bargains as they best deals were shown after midnight and shouldn’t be missed.

Strange while flicking back and forth after midnight I don’t remember seeing anything other than the train that blows smoke, a selection of scarves and best of all and clearly not to be missed was………..

THE CANE, the one thing that everyone needs

Not sure which of those are the REAL bargains we only get to see after midnight.

Do they do any prep?

Lost count of the times he has made comments about not asking /needing to be liked / not everyones cup of tea, delivered with that smarmy/smug look. A sort of you might not like me but I dont give a hoot.

Does make you wonder if they are checking pages like this out and giving the two fingers back.

Nothing personal Mike, we know you arent bothered, people just don't tend to warm to sales people full of blatant BS.

Keep up the fantasy-land anecdotes its giving us all a good chuckle at your expense.

I’m starting to feel sorry for the presenters. It must be soul destroying to present the same products over and over again for four hour stretches. I don’t know how they manage to get any enthusiasm up for the Bauer water bottle for the seventh time in a row.

No sympathy here, remember many in the retail sector, on a lot less wages, are selling the same products all day every day, week after week, for months even years on end. ;)

Right,,,,eh....Charlie....minus 4978....to Bet,,,,its an...eh right emergency.....its 309 days til christmas.....cats....I live in the north.....for no other reason....i tell it like it is(nt) me.....SHUtT UP Pedro.....your on your last selly telly gubbings!!!!!!!!! Right....its minus 3769....but in summer its plus 7770 i will sell a fan........Morgan....to Lisa.....to no sales......to its cheap far east crap!!!

Forgive me

Have...a buy....this for that money...ladies....gents....ju...right.....st hav....if you dont go wow......People in space are looking at planet earth thinking....r'bet....everyone should have a goldilocks, eh watch....I can only tell you the fakes....eh facts!!!

Latest posts

Back