Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

honestly I've never watched TJC beauty or TJC for that matter so its an all new debacle to me lol 😄

Not watched a lot of TJC, but what i've seen is that it's just a boring version of IW, same shyster selling tactics, ridiculous starting prices reduced to make it seem like you're getting amazing bargains, massively overhyping the quality of products, lot of misleading info, to them Gamages is a luxury watch brand that says it all. ;)

Wow just had a quick look at TJC

i simply must have one.
£20.000 down to £1589.99 that’s a HUGE saving
it can fix cavities in my teeth treat my osteoporosi,my skin grow my hair.
it would cost me hundreds to have a fifteen minute treatment in Harrods.
its Aparently the perfect retirement gift I could give myself. 😮

Attachments

• B05AE7E6-1A06-49B4-9642-ACCB0A5A279E.jpeg
    B05AE7E6-1A06-49B4-9642-ACCB0A5A279E.jpeg
    181.8 KB · Views: 55
  • DB4246B4-B412-4F0E-A848-368DDBA2DD6F.jpeg
    DB4246B4-B412-4F0E-A848-368DDBA2DD6F.jpeg
    203.5 KB · Views: 47
The ten sold out and she said three had missed out and could they load another three please and
low and behold they loaded another three which then sold
and then
there where another TEN available.
Just what does limited supply and sold out mean in the TJC world?????

It keeps changing.

One minute it had 3 sold 7 left, then it was back to 1 sold 9 left, now it's 2 sold 8 left.

I'm wondering if sold just means folks have put it in their basket but not actually checked out.

Came back from my morning walk, turned on Ideal and Shona was reading out a text from none other than 'Hammy from Aberdeen' who apparently wears his recently bought Fleece Sherpa on coastal walks. Perhaps they should consider paying the real Hammy a royalty every time they use his name.
I nearly tripped over my own feet the other day when I walked into my living room only to hear a female presenter on TJC say “well done Duke of Cheese“😂

Latest posts

Back