Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

But he IS comparing. It‘s like somebody telling you to jump off a cliff but carry on living.. He’s peeing black again… Dr Lobitoff…

I‘m not comparing…I’m not comparing, but this tea towel has a look of Cartier about it..But I’m not comparin’, okay? Have a buy..Buy them all..Worry about it later…

It's actually quite sinister when you think about it...Lifting forum names for broadcast...
If they're saying these people have all bought stuff and we know they're just using our screen names then that's fraud. I know we joke about it but they're trying to make you think that thousands of people are crashing the phone lines so it must be good so you need to buy. We laugh at Dirty Peter making up names like John, Paul, George and Ringo etc etc but it's basically fraudulent

Maybe a cease and desist letter is needed from my solicitors, Smarmy, Tosser and Moneygrabber.

Who's name will be next? I'm hoping for Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble an Grubb. Or Mary, Mungo and Midge (I could go on but I need a cup of tea and a lie down...)

Last edited:
It strikes you as a sort of ‘we are watching you’ silent culture. We comment on their output and are open on our thoughts on what we see. They don’t participate openly at least on these forums, but use members’ usernames during broadcasts. As you also say, they are at times linking these to appear to suggest buyers of products, which clearly we are not.

Put these on your household insurance. See a regiputable jewelleryer..

Latest posts

Back