Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Came back from my morning walk, turned on Ideal and Shona was reading out a text from none other than 'Hammy from Aberdeen' who apparently wears his recently bought Fleece Sherpa on coastal walks. Perhaps they should consider paying the real Hammy a royalty every time they use his name.

Surreal isn't it, or maybe one of the shysters at IW has a sense of humour.:ROFLMAO:

IW's texter, who according to their texts is named Hammy, lives in Aberdeen and does coastal walks.

Forum member, who's only goes by Hammy on the forum, has posted he lives in Aberdeen and does coastal walks (even posted pic back in the summer).

PS

Forum hammy doesn't own a fleece sherpa, wouldn't be seen dead in one of those things.

Two possibilities- they either love the content, are finding it hilarious and want to give a coded sign of their approval. Or they hate it, and want us know they can take the rise in return. Either way, if it were me working there, I’d be too busy trying to find interesting products to sell and researching them so the presenters can give the viewers an informed choice to buy or not. Rather than cribbing user names to use as pretend buyers..

Natalia been on for ages flogging some facial wand for 599.99, saying all the creams and lotions won't do what this device does. And yet, she's obviously had work done. I just can't watch her, I find her so affected and false.
I so agree. I find her girly antics and fishing for compliments extremely irritating. I remember her when she was the BA on QVC for Revitalash and she was a pleasure to watch. Her lips have definitely changed shape and there is much more hard sell.

Two possibilities- they either love the content, are finding it hilarious and want to give a coded sign of their approval. Or they hate it, and want us know they can take the rise in return. Either way, if it were me working there, I’d be too busy trying to find interesting products to sell and researching them so the presenters can give the viewers an informed choice to buy or not. Rather than cribbing user names to use as pretend buyers..
you would be very surprised

adjectives are in force out again from Walter Wally.......

'It's just exquisiste' 'all the hardware is so magnificent'. 'you are gonna be proud to own this'. 'it is exquisite' it is one of the most exquisite bags I have brought to air this year'. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :poop:

Pedro - please get a new dictionary and Shut The F Up, for the love of god.(y)

Latest posts

Back