Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, that’s the one. My grandmother told me about it. Indeed…a naked Peter Simon, draped over a cheap sofa, with that awful tongue pushing out his cheek pose and a brick phone placed tantalisingly near his studio back passage, selling cardboard houses of ill repute (some light assembly/red lights batteries not supplied) would be great for Ideal World X…
Noooooooooooo😳😳😳😳😳

That image is now stuck in my brain, I need a lie down to recover...

IWs twin TJC this morning has the hot water bottle @ £200 Price dropped surprise surprise to £19.99 sold elsewhere at £80.
No surprise that sometimes I get confused which channel I’m watching 🫤
now the teddy fleece Sherpa blanket I swear I’ve seen somewhere before 🤔
HA HA HAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'll keep on saying it, these reverse auction thingies with completely RIDICULOUS starting prices are just that, ridiculous. Maybe a good gimmick years back.

Pedro's energy bill could possibly be the lowest in the UK as he always seems to be on TV or staying at some B&B etc....he never seems to be at home.

Unreal...he has just said a border collie was trying to make out on his leg.......he is selling a blanket!! He is a total loose cannon.
Saying he can't afford to put the heating on. Why doesn't he flog his gold Rolex?

They keep pushing the feed a child a meal with every purchase in partnership with a charity strange they don’t name the charity

Magic Breakfast.

According to something i read TJC were committed to paying for approx 200,000 breakfasts to UK kids from May 2022 till March 2024.

If we were donating money you can buy 357 breakfast for £100, so a rough calculation would mean TJC were donating approx £56,000 over that 2 year period. Considering TJC claimed to have donated 36 milliom meals then it's pretty obvious that vast majority are too India.

My YouTube feed froze after I left the room and this was the image. :LOL:
PeterSimon1.JPG

Latest posts

Back