Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Her cackle has just scared my cat to death
She is so loud that the audio in her microphone is peaking. It is too close to her mouth they need to adjust it just for her because when she starts hooping and screaming or even shouting about the prices the audio is clipped. Very amateur sounding

Why do you think they spend so long on 1 item?

eg PS going on about curtains for ages, only 2 colours and 1 size so he had no choice other than to repeat the same things over and over. There isn't much you can say about curtains.

Why not have 4 items an hour for example?

Why do you think they spend so long on 1 item?

eg PS going on about curtains for ages, only 2 colours and 1 size so he had no choice other than to repeat the same things over and over. There isn't much you can say about curtains.

Why not have 4 items an hour for example?
They need to pull themselves together. (Sorry couldn't resist it)

you missed the ' is also full of :poop:' part Jazzy. He is also an imbecile and deeply unfunny.

Apart from that, Simon Peterson is lovely :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I found footage (a full episode) of the Christmas Pre-recorded 'Gone Live' from 1989 featuring a celebrity Eastenders V Brookside Double Dare hosted by Peter Simon. If you skip forwards 3m 20s it gets straight to the gameshow:

I found footage (a full episode) of the Christmas Pre-recorded 'Gone Live' from 1989 featuring a celebrity Eastenders V Brookside Double Dare hosted by Peter Simon. If you skip forwards 3m 20s it gets straight to the gameshow:
Peter seems half normal there, wonder why his career has gone how it has

Latest posts

Back