Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not a fan of the hats with lights Got to say I did quite enjoy the show from the kitchen earlier, nothing for me to but but was done well for a change.
Done well? I thought it was awful 😄

The camera work was off and they had no counter room to cut the steak and show it properly. Too many people and pans and little space for them.

PS Natalia had a marriage proposal on air this morning, apparently she usually gets them at night

A Bontempi Organ Christmas 33 rpm LP plays annoyingly, stuck on track two at 45 rpm. They’ll turn it off once you tell them everything or cancel your refund claim from the old Ideal World.. Next…Wicker Reel to Reel Clockwork Dictaphones…Giving away a prize this evening - A Cane…2nd Prize - Two Canes…

.ops I ment dusk to dawn hiding 🫣

Attachments

• E741D647-56EB-4C90-8AC4-1F327F6C36FD.jpeg
    E741D647-56EB-4C90-8AC4-1F327F6C36FD.jpeg
    127.7 KB · Views: 31
Wanna spend the day playing hangman with the family this Xmas without killing a tree
mike has even though he apparently hasn’t realised it
the perfect answer
an electronic writing pad
im truly shocked he hasn’t already thought of my brilliant idear
I'd never seen one of these before. Mike of the Masons was saying it's great for writing a shopping list on then you can wipe it out. But on my phone I downloaded a To Do list from The Play Store. You can have as many lists as you want and can delete things when completed. And my phone is always with me to refer to. This item looks like a novelty you'd buy but wouldn't actually use much.

I'd never seen one of these before. Mike of the Masons was saying it's great for writing a shopping list on then you can wipe it out. But on my phone I downloaded a To Do list from The Play Store. You can have as many lists as you want and can delete things when completed. And my phone is always with me to refer to. This item looks like a novelty you'd buy but wouldn't actually use much.
It’s basically just a modern day version of an etch a sketch 😆

All the smartphones I have ever had have come with a notes app included. These things are about 22 years out of date

Latest posts

Back