Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I used to rate Peter Simon and Mike Mason the same, but since the channel relaunched, Peter Simon is in a league of his own, and not a good one
You know I was watching Peter Simon in a YouTube window and in another I had 'the lonely man' by Joe Harnell - the sad piano theme for the 70s and 80s Incredible Hulk TV series. And you know what, it fits so well. I have the volume low as if it is underscore music. Yes I am easily amused.

The sodding bikes again, you know the ones that were in single figures last week.

They must've had e-mails and begged and borrowed to get their hands on a bit more stock but that's it, once its gone its gone…

…until they get another imaginary e-mail and magically get some more stock, rinse and repeat.

Sneezy Panda will live in infamy.

Related to Sneezy Panda — I really should go back and record the incident while it's on the replay as 'twas amusing — Mike said (as he often does) something like "I've been getting so many emails about Sneezy Panda asking 'oh mike when you getting that back, I miss out and I want one?'"…

Where do people get Mike's personal email from? Cos the IW doesn't list one. And what sort of viewer e-mails the presenter to ask about stock rather than the company folks, given the presenters aren't in control of the what and when's?

It's almost like it's all made up.

Latest posts

Back