Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Afternoon drinking does that to you!

Not my cup of tea he looks shifty too, another shopping telly wide boy with the usual patter.

Family Heirlooms:oops:

Nothing would tell you you were the black sheep of the family more than a will executer tracking you down to tell you youd been left a 2023 Gamages.
I was wondering what was in the cup he kept drinking from

Over a year ago I ordered pro col through ideal world.
first a week ago I received an email direct from pro col with a familiar face smiling out at me and today this arrived in my post.
Tis odd as proto col jumped ship and went over to QVC before ideal closed. I presume this also must have been in the planning pre Ideal worlds closure. 🤔

He said it was coffee, how could you not believe an honest business man like him? 🤣
I was um daft enough to buy the first one, while being sat next to my dad, he questioned what the hell was I doing

Not sure how honest the chappy was, he at times seemed lost for words
Tis odd as proto col jumped ship and went over to QVC before ideal closed. I presume this also must have been in the planning pre Ideal worlds closure. 🤔
Sally may get her day on QVC then

It'll be marketing.

Obviously IW or someone has passed on the customer details of those who bought Proto-col from IW to On-Group. They'll just be letting customers know, if they didn't already, that Proto-col still exist. I'm assuming it either provided details of their web site or QVC?

It'll be marketing.

Obviously IW or someone has passed on the customer details of those who bought Proto-col from IW to On-Group. They'll just be letting customers know, if they didn't already, that Proto-col still exist. I'm assuming it either provided details of their web site or QVC?
Inside is a message from James greenwell saying how sad he is ideal world is no more and how devastated he is for the presenters and staff etc.
also one of those barcode things you can aim your phone at and a message saying
coming soon……Health and Beauty TV

The brand ambassador role on QVC seems likely

Think the London location is the usual issue sure she could get something presenter-wise on TJC if she wanted it (have heard Jenny Andy and
a few others talk about her on-air months ago) but same issue

Jacks has been off to Marbella then, it’s what her weekly YouTube is going to be about, hopefully her followers may post, how could you afford this break, while your customers, are having issues

Actually I might post it
Probably on a fact finding mission to confirm it does cost £250 per day to hire a sun-bed by the pool in a hotel. The boll….information she was passing from her upper orifice when flogging those rattan furniture sets in the dying hours of the channel.

Latest posts

Back