Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kev did say "This has been on a lot recently"

hahahahaha anyone see the end of the show? Kev says "you have to remember" then cuts without notice to a sports direct advert

Kev did say "This has been on a lot recently"

hahahahaha anyone see the end of the show? Kev says "you have to remember" then cuts without notice to a sports direct advert
Also the Sports Direct ad was purely Sports Direct only with no Ideal World reference.

Plus an ad for Evans Cycles (Mike Ashley-owned)...I get a feeling this channel will be Frasers Direct TV within three months.

Agreed those ads are obviously part of the package whatever that entails

They were so out of place in that break it looked like the channel had changed

Agreed those ads are obviously part of the package whatever that entails

They were so out of place in that break it looked like the channel had changed

From what i can see, for the injection of cash (Loan) they've given Sportsdirect (House of Fraser) part control of the company and have put whole of IW and all it's assets up as security if they are unable to repay that loan. So unless IW have a major turn around, then it's going to belong to the House of Fraser group before too long.

Blimey did I see a Aunt Sallys caravan round the back with the bins 😂
No wonder my name is Den wears black,like visiting a funeral home every day.

Guys, remember to check out those baskets...

It's official Ideal World is For Sale

UNDER OFFER Ideal Home House, Newark Road, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE1 Freehold £8,100,000 / NIY 7.52%

So that means IW/Sports Direct don't own the site/property but are only leasing it till 2027, i thought they owned it but obviously not.

So Sports direct took over the lease Oct last year, sub leasing it to IW, and only committed to leasing till 2027, when new owner will be free to do what they want with the property or lease it to whomever they want.

Doesn't sound like Sports Direct are committed to the long haul with IW in Peterborough, seeing as they're "contracted out of the Security of Tenure provisions of the 1954 Landlord & Tenant Act".

Of course new owner could simply agree a further lease with Sports Direct after 2027, but could also tell them to sling their hook. :ROFLMAO:

Guys, remember to check out those baskets...

It's official Ideal World is For Sale

UNDER OFFER Ideal Home House, Newark Road, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE1 Freehold £8,100,000 / NIY 7.52%
So that's £2,025,000; the first of four Flexi's...

Of course the likelihood of Ideal World surviving until 2027 is about as remote as Kevski selling all of his Lunokhod watches this week therefore Ideal World will default on its rent payments and whoever owns the freehold will repossess the building. Though unless someone's desperate for warehouse space in Peterborough it's most likely going to a property developer if Frasers/Sports Direct doesn't want it (there's houses being built nearby).

Latest posts

Back