Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Blimey…Pis..Pint Pot on this morning in a pair of elasticated crimplene slacks you would have seen hanging up just by the Ascot heater and spin dryer in Granny’s avocado bathroom toilet sweet in about 1973. To compound crimes against 21st century fashion matters, they are the most horrendously unflattering cut on her, with her stocky little legs clearly unable to stop a pig in an entry..

sports direct website products already also on ideal world, so can see there might already be a link eg sol cal, Lonsdale, penguin.
When Ideal World ('When' not 'If') goes bankrupt again I honestly think the Ideal World brand (or 'IW' as they seemed to be moving towards) will be dead and buried otherwise without major changes it would be falling down the same trapdoor again. And nobody wants to do that. So I'm guessing that Mike Ashley will buy the remaining assets at knockdown prices and either sell the channel slots for a profit or set up 'Frasers TV' (Ideal World but with a lick of paint, more Mike Ashley tat and fewer live hours/presenters). Or a movie channel. Or whatever.

It amazes me they are still here. The fire was bad enough, but they survived. Then, an ownership change yet again to wipe the financial slate clean as it were. The prices of some of the stuff they present for sale makes you wonder how they make anything at all on the sale. You also wonder how many previous suppliers don’t want to deal with them now - giving some explanation as to why so many types of goods previously in relatively plentiful supply on the channel, you never see any longer. I genuinely can’t see them being around for much longer - least, not under their present banner of trading name.

Blimey…Pis..Pint Pot on this morning in a pair of elasticated crimplene slacks you would have seen hanging up just by the Ascot heater and spin dryer in Granny’s avocado bathroom toilet sweet in about 1973. To compound crimes against 21st century fashion matters, they are the most horrendously unflattering cut on her, with her stocky little legs clearly unable to stop a pig in an entry..

Yeah but we have to listen to Sally, not only is she's a fashion guru but she's a medical guru, cosmetics guru, supplements guru, etc.

Of course she's only a guru in her own mind which seems to be suffering from NPD, HPD as well as an acute dose of me, me, me self promotion disorder. Always has to be center of attention, have you noticed how she goes over to the models more than other presenters, she never wants to be away from those cameras, or how every few seconds she squints to the monitor to check her positioning and look (oh time for another flick of the hair over right shoulder, need to move slightly right, etc). IW isn't just a sales job for her, it's a self promotion advert opportunity. Probably her stint in the Bucks Fizz alternative group went to her head, although she's not alone all these traits seem to be very common on social media.

When Ideal World ('When' not 'If') goes bankrupt again I honestly think the Ideal World brand (or 'IW' as they seemed to be moving towards) will be dead and buried otherwise without major changes it would be falling down the same trapdoor again. And nobody wants to do that. So I'm guessing that Mike Ashley will buy the remaining assets at knockdown prices and either sell the channel slots for a profit or set up 'Frasers TV' (Ideal World but with a lick of paint, more Mike Ashley tat and fewer live hours/presenters). Or a movie channel. Or whatever.

Yeah that's the important part, the business from top to bottom needs revamp, the whole ethos of the company needs to change.

Shysters at it again, price comparison page completely missing amazon that have the 330 lawnmower a tenner cheaper than IW.

Yeah but we have to listen to Sally, not only is she's a fashion guru but she's a medical guru, cosmetics guru, supplements guru, etc.

Of course she's only a guru in her own mind which seems to be suffering from NPD, HPD as well as an acute dose of me, me, me self promotion disorder. Always has to be center of attention, have you noticed how she goes over to the models more than other presenters, she never wants to be away from those cameras, or how every few seconds she squints to the monitor to check her positioning and look (oh time for another flick of the hair over right shoulder, need to move slightly right, etc). IW isn't just a sales job for her, it's a self promotion advert opportunity. Probably her stint in the Bucks Fizz alternative group went to her head, although she's not alone all these traits seem to be very common on social media.
(y)

ive noticed a few cant just say the word 'ever' like you or I would, Sally, Den, Demo lackey Pete seem to like to pronounce it a dramatic 'ev-aahhhhh':sick:

They are all too easy to see through and their crude sales tactics are out of touch with how a modern ethical and forward thinking firm should operate, that could be there undoing.

(y)

ive noticed a few cant just say the word 'ever' like you or I would, Sally, Den, Demo lackey Pete seem to like to pronounce it a dramatic 'ev-aahhhhh':sick:

They are all too easy to see through and their crude sales tactics are out of touch with how a modern ethical and forward thinking firm should operate, that could be there undoing.

Very much so. (y)

While we slag off the presenters a lot on here, which is natural as they are the first point of contact and deserve slagging for their shyster behaviour, the folks that really need too change how they operate are those behind the cameras, the management, producers, buyers etc, they are the ones feeding the presenters with bullshit misleading info on the brands and products and condoning, actually probably encouraging, the presenters shyster behaviour on shows.

I did see a bit of a rattan show a bit earlier they brought in the salter fan and linked to their website page, someone scrolled down to reviews and couldn't get off them quick enough as a one star review was the newest review for it, quite funny.

Just had exclusive news on the new Ideal Sports TV Welcome Competition... First Prize...Two Giant Sports Direct mugs and a giant Sports Direct plastic bag. Second Prize - Four mugs and two bags..

OMG, just clicked on tjc after retuning my tv, you should hear the utter tripe on gamages watches by daddy Fields 😁 meca quartz highly expensive movement and overacting over the price 😳 I knew his son was a lier, but he is the master conman

Channels like TJC and IW just show you what a waste of time and money OFCOM and ASA are, they're supposedly there to prevent this kind of bullshit but obviously they are either not interested or just too incompetent.

I've just texted to the tjc channel about gamages, sorry, I know this is iw, asking how the tachymeter worked? Daddy fields said just Google it 😁

They just had an advert for the sale on Sportsdirect.com between the shows.:eek::ROFLMAO:

Well that confirms who's pulling the strings.

Oh wait more adverts for House of Fraser brands, Studio.co.uk and Evans Cycles. Oh how the mighty have fallen. :ROFLMAO:
In a way its sad, Paul Wright and Val worked so hard to start up Ideal World, it must Break there heart to see it in the state

Wonder what Whatters would have made of it all

Latest posts

Back