Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This show is just full of lies, this is one of the worst watch shows (or any show) for breaking ASA rules. Thew two shysters have absolutely no shame.

Have emailed to inform them ASA complaint could be coming.

Explained the rubbish they are spouting, ie Duchamp are NOT a Swiss brand, are NOT based or made in Mendrisio, there is NO Duchamp family, they DON'T have decades of watch making experience, they HAVE been on TJC already, etc.

Also asked them to ask their watch expert what movement, country of origin & caliber, is in the Grand Mont Skeleton Chrono, said if he's not sure i'll give him a clue it ain't Swiss or Japanese.

Still over an hour to go

I don't think I have seen such consistent breaches in one 45 minutes ever

Shame is they are not crap watches like Swan & Edgar, resultco brands or even the Solar Time brands etc, they are a step above them and actually decent enough quality to sell on their own merit without the fabricated rubbish being spouted by the two shysters or the ridiculous RRPs the brand have given the watches.
Why do IW and some of these micro brands have to either lie or use highly misleading sales patter.

Shame is they are not crap watches like Swan & Edgar, resultco brands or even the Solar Time brands etc, they are a step above them and actually decent enough quality to sell on their own merit without the fabricated rubbish being spouted by the two shysters or the ridiculous RRPs the brand have given the watches.
Why do IW and some of these micro brands have to either lie or use highly misleading sales patter.
I was going to say the same, some of the styles I actually really like

I am sorry but if anyone who is actually connected to this brand watched the 2 presentations Andy Hodgson and then this they would be stopping this shower at the halfway point....

It would be impossible to cheapen the brand anymore

I was going to say the same, some of the styles I actually really like

I am sorry but if anyone who is actually connected to this brand watched the 2 presentations Andy Hodgson and then this they would be stopping this shower at the halfway point....

It would be impossible to cheapen the brand anymore

Not so sure as their own web site is pretty misleading itself, so not 100% convinced that IW sales patter would put them off. :unsure:

Yep fair point they obviously are not that bothered who sells them at this point

Some short term gain financially for perhaps some long term damage to the brand

The House of the Duchampeee

Swiss House

This Bordell fella just grinning inanely at nothing

I detest folk like him, he's a smug lying git, feel like smashing the TV when he grins at the camera.

With his behaviour on IW these past few years it's no surpise that his online watch business went bust with a lot of unhappy customers left with no watch and out of pocket.

The Duchamp family will look at the results of tonight and decide which of these you loved and it might be a few months
before if they decide to come back.....

Now some buttering up of the "collectors"

licensed-image

A member of the DUCHAMPE family greeting Peter Simon in the meeting (possibly)

I detest folk like him, he's a smug lying git, feel like smashing the TV when he grins at the camera.

With his behaviour on IW these past few years it's no surpise that his online watch business went bust with a lot of unhappy customers left with no watch and out of pocket.
Yes I read about that Hammy the trust pilot reviews for that venture are really sad to read...so many people screwed over.

Yes I read about that Hammy the trust pilot reviews for that venture are really sad to read...so many people screwed over.

Just a couple of threads on Page and Cooper.

Latest posts

Back