Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What about Gamages watches? I bought one from TJC only to hear stories about they are made in China and only time they ever in England is when they touch down at Heathrow fully made !!!!! I fell for the hype but as the saying goes if it sounds to be good to true then it probably is!! £99.99 p instead of hundreds?? Really? I wish I knew...

Gamages, like Swan & Edgar, is a watch range sold by Fields Luxury Products Ltd, London, personally wouldn't go near them with barge pole.

They don't make the watches, the watches are 100% made in China. While you have watch and if you like the look of it that's fine, but at £99 you've paid way over it's true value, and i wouldn't bother insuring or getting it repaired if it ever breaks down, will be cheaper to buy a new watch.

Gamages, like Swan & Edgar, is a watch range sold by Fields Luxury Products Ltd, London, personally wouldn't go near them with barge pole.

They don't make the watches, the watches are 100% made in China. While you have watch and if you like the look of it that's fine, but at £99 you've paid way over it's true value, and i wouldn't bother insuring or getting it repaired if it ever breaks down, will be cheaper to buy a new watch.
Tony tells us all regularly that the" free pen" is worth the cost of the watch alone

surely not :)

Reassuring stuff from Kev

"I bought way too many of these ones they have got to go"

£699.99 you may need to try harder Kev

Look all over the world says Kev a similar spec will not be found cheaper

It is the bleeding Facebook poll again! YOU CHOSE

Kev says the population of Vilnius is a million or maybe 1.5 million.......In reality the population of Vilnius as of 2023 is 541000 and then Kev went onto mutter something about these watches being in every city town and village in Lithuania.

Ps he has over ordered or in other words he cant get rid of these for love nor money!

In Lithuania, everybody has something that reflects a wolf on people

Kev you have lost the plot sir, even if that is true how is that going to make someone buy one

Oleg the young lad seems to have Kev rattled :)

I'd like to see what it says on the rotor of these NH 72's, Japan, Malaysia or if nothing, then it's Chinese 🤔 Seiko are assembled all over 😁

Your wish is my command.

Watch in Shaun's hand, Ziltch

VE1a.JPG

Check a couple of other retailers for pics, again ziltch

VE2a.JPG

Now I did find one pic/image with Japan on it, but that pic looks more like a computer generate image than an actual pic of a real watch

VE3.JPG

IMO, Although it says Japan Movement on the case, it's one of TMI's Chinese made movements.

Kev says the population of Vilnius is a million or maybe 1.5 million.......In reality the population of Vilnius as of 2023 is 541000 and then Kev went onto mutter something about these watches being in every city town and village in Lithuania.

Ps he has over ordered or in other words he cant get rid of these for love nor money!

Searching for shops in Lithuania, rather than every town has a shop as kevski states, only 5 cities/towns have a shop that sells VE.

WTF was that? Mike Mason comes booming over the screen from another show :ROFLMAO:

Kev looks frazzled already remember these are 2022 prices he forgot to tell the buyer.....

How could he forget, all through February he was desperately telling us to buy now as he reminded us about a hundred times that prices were rising on the 1st of March.

It’s like being with a partner who constantly lies to you. When you feel you are being lied to regularly you eventually don’t believe a word they ever say to you again. I’m finding this now with Ideal World. Whatever they tell me about some sort of in particular watches saving money incentive, I believe they are lying to me. Tonight, for example, Kezza is telling us he forgot to update 2022’s Vostok Europe prices to 2023’s. I suppose this could even be true. But because of their other so called experts and presenters dressing up fantasy as fact, I feel what he is telling us, I just don’t want to believe. That could well be not fair on him, because I think he comes over as a decent bloke essentially. As it goes, I like Reynolds, and I like Vostok Europe watches. I own a Vostok Lunokhod-2. I bought it from Ideal World about seven years ago and I was and I am, really pleased it. But unfortunately, bullshit bingo merchants like Simons and Upside Head 2 ruin it for the rest of what others of a more accurate approach present to the viewers.

He looks shattered halfway through this 2 hour show and doesn't from the outside view anyway seem to have anything like his usual enthusiasm tonight

I think Reynolds said words to the effect that there is a Vostok Europe selling high street jewellers in every major town and city in Lithuania. The stores locater on the Vostok Europe Stores Locator returned five shops for the whole country? I’m genuinely confused?

Latest posts

Back