Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is when we need the guy that can make stuff appear over the IW presentations!! Imagine a message popping up they could do nothing about saying 'Buy this for £35 at Ali ... IW is SHAFTING you!'

And topped off with at the same time Bordell is spouting some concocted story about the winder, how high quality, exclusive to IW blah blah. ;)

LMAO

Mike now comparing the Nubeo Magellan quartz watch made in a Chinese sweat shop with a Richard Millie hand made Tourbillon watch. :ROFLMAO:

Oh it's back to the hop, skip and jump hands on the Manta. there must be something wrong with the movements they use, although the Miyota is known for skipping, it's not normally as bad as happens on the watches shown on IW from Solar time.

Mike the budding actor says to the invisible person in his ear "Ow much watch winders left?"........(silence for affect)......Mike the actor then says "wow gang these arent going to last the hour".

Yeah sure they wont..........are we still in 2009, His pitch never changes pfft!

And............ they did last the hour, in fact lasted the night as well and still there this morning.

As always with Mike of the Masons, same pitch and same end result. ;)

And............ they did last the hour, in fact lasted the night as well and still there this morning.

As always with Mike of the Masons, same pitch and same end result. ;)
Crazy busy!
Meltdaaaaaaaaaaaaan busy!
We've broken the Internet!
I say this not to rush you but as friendly advice ...

Funny how it's crazy busy 24/7 when Mike's presenting but as you're all saying, things he SAYS will sell out rarely do.

Bullsh1tter extraordinaire.

I'm sure he's a perfectly nice chap in real life, but you know the guy who's an expert on the pillows and stuff (the overly happy chap) well, Peter S said this of him at the start of a mattress show last night ...

Well known to viewers of STV and ITV, he needs no introduction, welcome to ...

It genuinely makes me laugh out loud the way they introduce the experts. You'd think they were genuine gurus known to millions. I actually wonder if they (the main presenters) are secretly taking the p1ss about the whole thing themselves the way they introduce these 'experts.'

I mean come on, outside the IW bubble, who the f**k knows these people?

Ant & Dec are well known to viewers of STV and ITV. These folk on IW aren't, not by any stretch. Legends in their own lifetime and all that.

Crazy busy!
Meltdaaaaaaaaaaaaan busy!
We've broken the Internet!
I say this not to rush you but as friendly advice ...

Funny how it's crazy busy 24/7 when Mike's presenting but as you're all saying, things he SAYS will sell out rarely do.

Bullsh1tter extraordinaire.

He's on tonight with Reynolds, featuring watches that shouldn't still be in stock if we are to believe what IW presenters keep telling us during shows, so we can expect him to use his whole repertoire in trying to flog the last few.
BTW it always amazes me how long the last few manage to last, they seem to gone on and on and on and on........ must be a bottomless wardrobe somewhere. :ROFLMAO:

I'm sure he's a perfectly nice chap in real life, but you know the guy who's an expert on the pillows and stuff (the overly happy chap) well, Peter S said this of him at the start of a mattress show last night ...

Well known to viewers of STV and ITV, he needs no introduction, welcome to ...

It genuinely makes me laugh out loud the way they introduce the experts. You'd think they were genuine gurus known to millions. I actually wonder if they (the main presenters) are secretly taking the p1ss about the whole thing themselves the way they introduce these 'experts.'

I mean come on, outside the IW bubble, who the f**k knows these people?

Ant & Dec are well known to viewers of STV and ITV. These folk on IW aren't, not by any stretch. Legends in their own lifetime and all that.

Agree with 99% of your post, bunch of nobodies believing they're special, but have to disagree with the bolded part.
If he is a 'perfectly nice chap' then he wouldn't be working for IW and be overly happy as he cons/deceives/lie to people with a big gleeful smile on his face. ;)
Sadly IW is part of real life, a rather unsavoury and deceitful part, and as such any nice behaviour away from IW doesn't absolve them from their serial shyster/deceitful behavior while working on IW, they get no brownie points from me for being nice away from IW. :)

Latest posts

Back