Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry If I upset anyone.

I came on this morning, to find the chat about the Winter Payments, Something which my parents used to get, But they can’t because of pension credit, We also don’t get the Cost of Living £300 every few months anymore, which I used to get but I Paid them it back.

The convos angered me, apart from here I don’t use Socials, So I rightly or wrongly exploded which I am sorry for

Sorry If I upset anyone.

I came on this morning, to find the chat about the Winter Payments, Something which my parents used to get, But they can’t because of pension credit, We also don’t get the Cost of Living £300 every few months anymore, which I used to get but I Paid them it back.

The convos angered me, apart from here I don’t use Socials, So I rightly or wrongly exploded which I am sorry for
You have nothing to be sorry about. Hopefully we can now move on to more entertaining subjects, like ripping the goods on offer into pieces. Christmas is coming, think of the dross about to be served up, should be good for a laugh. 😜😜

Sorry If I upset anyone.

You didn’t upset me one bit.
I agree completely with what you say.
My 94 year old mum is in the same position. It breaks my heart to see her worrying so, and of course we won’t let her go cold - which worries me so much for others who have no-one.
When I could get out and about, we used to spend the fortnight before Christmas delivering food parcels to older folk - it was always a shock how many were ‘just getting by’ or weren’t getting by. And so many of them had us as their only visitor that week. Or that month.

The guy (Mark) seems so uncomfortable with being in front of a television camera. His hands shaking excessively as he fumbles with his burgers.
He's doing great

Screenshot 2024-10-01 at 21.34.54.png

What a crock.

I never criticised @Jazzydrury on their grammar or sentences, afaik.
I go out of my way to Like many of their posts to encourage them.

Early on, I corrected their use of 'their/there' in public a few times in the forums. It was annoying me.

And when they kept doing it (there/their), despite me having pointed it out, we had a brief private conversation on same.

It was only then Jazzy explained their issues. I said something like it still might be worth trying to learn the difference, think we were talking about CVs or writing letters and the impact it can have. Could be useful in life/at times ,when communicating, or words to that effect.

That's all I said and haven't mentioned it at all since and this was early on when I joined a year ago, when Eric Knowles' cringeworthy performance helped me find this forum, just before IW2 folded.

Again, sorry this had the effect on Jazzy, not mentioned to me either, as they say. But I hadn't noticed them posting less frequently.

My, when people don't like your views and take against you for just that, despite liking your prior posts, they sure let you, and everybody else, know it!
That is my prerogative to like or dislike I do NOT have to agree or like everything that is on here. Nor do you or anyone else! I have not taken against anyone I simply pointed out you were rude. I also did not agree with your post regarding the winter fuel but felt commenting would be a waste of my time as you are a staunch believer in this government policies. I on the other hand am not! Our overseas visitors have more rights than we do. This post is not up for a debate it's just my opinion.

Very little difference between the two burgers done in the microwave grill contraption as opposed to the other one just done in the microwave alone. Some light caramelisation on the grill cooking method, ones, but in terms of general overall colour and the look of all three… not a lot to separate the two from the one.

Unfortunately, the food looks completely unappetising. I notice Mason goes nowhere near it.

Last edited:
That is my prerogative to like or dislike I do NOT have to agree or like everything that is on here. Nor do you or anyone else! I have not taken against anyone I simply pointed out you were rude. I also did not agree with your post regarding the winter fuel but felt commenting would be a waste of my time as you are a staunch believer in this government policies. I on the other hand am not! Our overseas visitors have more rights than we do. This post is not up for a debate it's just my opinion.
As I have since explained, I did this in a private, gentle, conversation. I was not rude in public or private to Jazzy.
Please tell me or state where it how I am or have been rude. Don't believe what others are saying without seeing it for yourself. There are 2 sides to a story.

I am not a 'staunch believer in this government's policies'.

I simply agree it is correct to not pay tax-payer money to Pensioners who don't need it.
That is all. I think people are seeing keywords and arguing against points I am not making.

I have created a separate thread in the Off-topic section to explain and discuss this further.
No more here.

Last edited:
Very little difference between the two burgers done in the microwave grill contraption as opposed to the other one just done in the microwave alone. Some light caramelisation on the grill cooking method, ones, but in terms of general overall colour and the look of all three… not a lot to separate the two from the one.

Unfortunately, the food looks completely unappetising. I notice Mason goes nowhere near it.

I was about to say that too, he isn't digging like usual. :ROFLMAO:

I'll tell you another thing that might put folks off the food, was shaky's grey microfibre cloth, it was well used tonight, from cleaning counters, wiping pans, holding food so fingers didn't get burned etc.

Skaky says you can never put metal in a micro wave.

Really shaky, what's the inside of a microwave made of? ;)
Err, nothing? 😁

How *do* they stop the metal sides sparking? Are they smoothly joined with no rough edges and coated? Is that the secret craft of microwave oven manufacture?

Latest posts

Back