Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

3 flexis for 6 pieces of plastic :poop:
screenshot-2024-09-26-at-18-39-22-ideal-world-live-stream-watch-tv-shopping-channel-png.29857
🤣 🤣 🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-26 at 18-39-22 Ideal World Live Stream - Watch TV Shopping Channel.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-26 at 18-39-22 Ideal World Live Stream - Watch TV Shopping Channel.png
    729.1 KB
I remember the good old days before central heating, when the only warm room was the living room. I was 20 when my parents had central heating installed. Oh the deprivation. 😜🤣
I'm a soft youngster of 57! We moved from a living on one floor of an old house when I was 4 into a new council flat. The old house must have been cold but I don't remember it. New flat had central heating.

I'm a soft youngster of 57! We moved from a living on one floor of an old house when I was 4 into a new council flat. The old house must have been cold but I don't remember it. New flat had central heating.
In the winter, the bedroom windows had ice on the inside! I don't ever remember feeling cold in the house, we had electric blankets at bedtime. I suppose if you don't know any better, you just get on with it.

In the winter, the bedroom windows had ice on the inside! I don't ever remember feeling cold in the house, we had electric blankets at bedtime. I suppose if you don't know any better, you just get on with it.
In my experience young folk are a bit soft and expect the heat. Often their homes are too hot for me. I once lived in a mobile home with no central heating and the windows froze on the inside too. As we age our blood thins and we tend to feel the cold more. But I still think if you can't see your own breath when talking then you're OK!

Latest posts

Back