Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’ve always come in here for a laugh.

Seems to have turned into Question Time
Yes it seems that way. I’d been playing an International on line game for around 10 years which had always been friendly. About 2 months ago it started to get very political with a group of the US participants. A few of us asked for it to be toned down. The perpetrators started spouting about the orange man and his MAGA rhetoric (that’s me being polite) and that everyone worldwide wanted him to be the next president. As one of these people was a moderator, anyone who didn’t share their opinions got kicked out, me included.

We have Hive Heating so if I’m cold at night I can turn the heating on by my phone

Same with lights just have to open a app
I’ve got my table lamps fitted with smart bulbs and my tv is plugged into a smart plug. The socket the tv is plugged into is difficult to reach and caused me no end of grief unplugging at night. (Yes I’m old fashioned and unplug things before I go to bed).

They’re linked to my Alexa so I can ask for them to be turned off.

In the winter, the bedroom windows had ice on the inside! I don't ever remember feeling cold in the house, we had electric blankets at bedtime. I suppose if you don't know any better, you just get on with it.

Electric blankets. :eek: Your family must have been rich. :ROFLMAO:

I remember hating the blankets in those days, used to make me itch like crazy. :mad:

IMG_5430.jpeg

Well I’ve been using that Emu balm for quite some time and it never did me any harm!

Mike has said he’s been on Shopping Telly for 25 years. Is that true or BS
Think you’ll find it’s longer than that as he had hair when he first started,although his hair could’ve fallen out at the shock of the price of all those air fryers ,walking canes . Obviously needs to flog some hair restorer..

Latest posts

Back