Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’ve always come in here for a laugh.

Seems to have turned into Question Time
Fair enough. We do tend to stray into areas other than shopping TV from time to time. Sometimes the real world intervenes which is inevitable when shysters like Mike Mason try to use the winter fuel allowance debate to sell fan heaters which is despicable.

"I'm not trying to frighten you."
"I'm not trying to worry or hurry you."
"I'm only saying this as your friend."

Yeah, sure.

Fair enough. We do tend to stray into areas other than shopping TV from time to time. Sometimes the real world intervenes which is inevitable when shysters like Mike Mason try to use the winter fuel allowance debate to sell fan heaters which is despicable.

"I'm not trying to frighten you."
"I'm not trying to worry or hurry you."
"I'm only saying this as your friend."

Yeah, sure.
I didht mean my comment nastily.

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that, yes, you need something to cheer you up. I hope she'll be OK
Yeah we think it’s been caught early

I Can’t find the post, but somebody posted the other day, about heaters, and that the way IW to tell you to buy a heater so you can heat just the room, and somebody posted so they think the children can stay cold.

Most kids from I’d say 10 upwards, would get in from school,and head for there bedroom, I know I did

Yeah we think it’s been caught early

I Can’t find the post, but somebody posted the other day, about heaters, and that the way IW to tell you to buy a heater so you can heat just the room, and somebody posted so they think the children can stay cold.

Most kids from I’d say 10 upwards, would get in from school,and head for there bedroom, I know I did
Yes, me too! My bedroom was always more interesting than the living room with the rest of the family.

Latest posts

Back