Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

With apologies to Hammy, I have to mention the euros.

And as Harry Kane said we beat the Dutch, Holland and the Netherlands in one day. ****** well done 😊

And now we only have to beat one team - Spain - on their own.

We must have a good chance.

Well we beat them 2-0 on the road to qualifying for Euro 24, and we're crap, so doubt it should be too hard for England. ;)

Although, England do have a habit of underperforming in major finals over the years, many a good England team have let themselves and fans down at finals. But with the law of averages, you must be due an England team that actually fulfills it potential, so maybe this is the year.:unsure:

Ideal World website was updated this morning to display their Twitpilot® score!

twit.jpg

On a serious note, I'm kinda of amazed their Trutpilot score is as good as it is (3.9).

The 1, 2, and 3 star reviews are enlightening though (and they have more 1 star reviews than anything else).

Someone complaining they move on from products too fast (clearly never endured a 120 minute walking cane n' copper socks show)

But I'm not convinced this review is real - that's first layer leathers yer dissin' there, Janis love!

Screenshot 2024-07-11 at 14.30.27.png

Last edited:
Ideal World website was updated this morning to display their Twitpilot® score!

View attachment 29083

On a serious note, I'm kinda of amazed their Trutpilot score is as good as it is (3.9).

The 1, 2, and 3 star reviews are enlightening though (and they have more 1 star reviews than anything else).

Someone complaining they move on from products too fast (clearly never endured a 120 minute walking cane n' copper socks show)

But I'm not convinced this review is real - that's first layer leathers yer dissin' there, Janis love!

View attachment 29084
With IW 2 their TP score was utterly awful.
But genuine.
Suddenly, around 3 years ago, if I remember correctly ,they cottoned on and hundreds of single sentence reviews appeared, with very, very little detail. IW also started soliciting reviews.
Suddenly their score went through the roof.
Not suspicious at all.
Oh no.

Love JT. She goes on and on and on and on. And the Friggin' Brigadier. And Lah de Da. Brilliant singer songwriter and guitarist. I used to play in folk clubs where he was and is revered.
His guitar style is not easy to replicate either. Saw him at The Stables in Milton Keynes in the 1990s. Somewhat past his best, but those brilliantly observed songs will always stand the test of time.

His guitar style is not easy to replicate either. Saw him at The Stables in Milton Keynes in the 1990s. Somewhat past his best, but those brilliantly observed songs will always stand the test of time.
It’s a bit lighter, I guess, but I used to really enjoy Fred Wedlock. His ‘Handier Household Help’ makes me smile even now…

With IW 2 their TP score was utterly awful.
But genuine.
Suddenly, around 3 years ago, if I remember correctly ,they cottoned on and hundreds of single sentence reviews appeared, with very, very little detail. IW also started soliciting reviews.
Suddenly their score went through the roof.
Not suspicious at all.
Oh no.

Yep, was like about 30/40 new revues a day, all positive.

Latest posts

Back