Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Absolute rubbish.£1750 reduced at a special price for one lucky person in the UK.Must put it
on the house insurance. 😁
View attachment 29048

the other thing, which they did in the show earlier today, claimed the watch it was based on, the Rolex daytona was worn by a famous American actor, which it was, just a shame Peter got the wrong actor.

He said the other day he lives in a small house, with a garden what only has space for a Disposable BBQ,
Well unless the address for his IW2 creditor owed amounts was his accountant's or agent's, his pile is certainly not small and a decent detached pad with large garden.
🏡🦋🧑‍🌾
And a nice Jag in the driveway.
A couple of years ago.

Well unless the address for his IW2 creditor owed amounts was his accountant's or agent's, his pile is certainly not small and a decent detached pad with large garden.
🏡🦋🧑‍🌾
And a nice Jag in the driveway.
A couple of years ago.
Pinocchio Pete. If he said it was raining outside, I'd look out of the window to check. Serial liar.

Peter flogging collagen, it rolls back the years, great for your skin, hair, muscles, bones etc etc, you too could look young and healthy again just like Peter.

View attachment 29046
He's dressed for playing bowls and his fingernails have been manicured, looking so polished when the rest of him is such a state!!!!!

If a sales assistant in a shop started ranting ‘buy now’, ‘it’s flying out’ etc, etc,and all of the spiel the presenters spout forth - I would certainly leave the shop and think I had a lucky escape.

Putting unnecessary pressure on people to buy is a form of bullying - fortunately we have the ‘off’ button …

Peter Simon is exceeding his own long-established top-of-the-range chicanery this evening.

A lady's watch, supposedly RRP £2000, IW3 price £1499, 5 flexis of £299 (he only mentioned the one of course). Then he says if you buy you have 30 days to get it valued and if you don't find its actually worth £4000 send it back. Outrageous. And I'm sure the producer is delighted with his offer (not).

The scoundrel will say anything to get goods out the door even at the extreme risk of them bouncing back. After all, he's done his job as a (dis)honest salesman.

Latest posts

Back