Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Janice and Peter in full on shyster mode, pair of fucking crooks.:mad::mad::mad:

We've known about Peter for years, but by god Janice is an absolute shyster slimeball, utter bullshit coming out of his mouth, he worse than Pter as he's more articulate with his bullshit and lies. :mad::mad::mad::mad:
I think, to a degree, he is going by what other people tell him, which is no excuse. I note that when Rob is on not only does he just show direct comparisons, but he himself also looks it (the product) up. Now I don't know if Rob is doing that for every single product but the fact that he said it the other day shows at least he has some integrity. the problem is, whoever is deciding what info to show on screen are manipulating it. They cut and paste the graphics onto a blank sheet and the website they took the price from isn't listed. So we can't actually check what they are saying is right. At least tell us the website address and date and time you checked.

I think, to a degree, he is going by what other people tell him, which is no excuse. I note that when Rob is on not only does he just show direct comparisons, but he himself also looks it (the product) up. Now I don't know if Rob is doing that for every single product but the fact that he said it the other day shows at least he has some integrity. the problem is, whoever is deciding what info to show on screen are manipulating it. They cut and paste the graphics onto a blank sheet and the website they took the price from isn't listed. So we can't actually check what they are saying is right. At least tell us the website address and date and time you checked.

Agree with you on Rob, a totally diffrent character to the rest, but from what i've seen of Janice he's an out and out shyster.

The fact he thinks Peter is all knowning when it comes to watches says it all.

While he may have been fed some of the garbage, there was a lot of personal imput into that presentation.

He also came out with the "when we say legacy, in a few years, watch of this nature, the price tends to up", bullshit in reality watches of that nature prices plummet, they ain't Rolex. despite they're we're not comparing rubbish.

Agree with you on Rob, a totally diffrent character to the rest, but from what i've seen of Janice he's an out and out shyster.

The fact he thinks Peter is all knowning when it comes to watches says it all.

While he may have been fed some of the garbage, there was a lot of personal imput into that presentation.

He also came out with the "when we say legacy, in a few years, watch of this nature, the price tends to up", bullshit in reality watches of that nature prices plummet, they ain't Rolex. despite they're we're not comparing rubbish.
Any Chinese made selly-telly watch is worthless after 5 years.
And an awful lot of them won’t make it to 5 years.
(I know you know this, Hammy - it’s really just to possibly save someone reading this from being taken in).
I’ve seen so many of them. The cost of a service is way in excess of the value of the watch. Generally, if I can still source the movement, I just buy one (actually often from Ali - it’s just easier) and fit it in. But most buyers haven’t been told about servicing…

Any Chinese made selly-telly watch is worthless after 5 years.
And an awful lot of them won’t make it to 5 years.
(I know you know this, Hammy - it’s really just to possibly save someone reading this from being taken in).
I’ve seen so many of them. The cost of a service is way in excess of the value of the watch. Generally, if I can still source the movement, I just buy one (actually often from Ali - it’s just easier) and fit it in. But most buyers haven’t been told about servicing…

That's a point that never gets mentioned on selly telly, especially their affordable Chinese tourbillons, servicing & potential costs.

Yeah on the odd occassion they will say if there's a problem just contact us, which is okay if it's a fault that develops while it's still under guarentee, but once out of guarentee, the costs of getting a problem fixed or just a general service can make most of selly telly watches uneconomical, better to bin and buy a new watch.

I've 17 watches which would considered as either Chinese watches (10 from Chinese brands, Seagull, Parnis, reef tiger etc) or from western brands (7) but obviously they were assembled in China, but only 2 maybe 3 would i ever consider getting serviced, the rest would just be binned. Unless a they had some real sentimental value then it's just not worth it.

Peter flogging collagen, it rolls back the years, great for your skin, hair, muscles, bones etc etc, you too could look young and healthy again just like Peter.

peter 1.JPG

Oh dear Simon looks like he has been bunking in his local Wetherspoon's for 5 days

And ‘one of the great swiss watches of the world’ shut it man
He is looking dishevelled and haggard, but those nails are something else. Those effing watches again. Just be honest instead of pretending they are something they are not. You might actually sell them.

Latest posts

Back