Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Salleh drives me nuts with her ‘I’ve studied fashion’ claims and seeing herself as some sort of fashion expert. She just described a crappy, woven sandal as a Mary Jane-type. It’s NOTHING like a Mary Jane! Just like ‘Pete the Cheat’ the other night, banging on about a first-layer leather bag being a high-end, designer Dolly bag. No, it wasn’t!

It’s just cheap, disposable landfill. Just sell it for what it is. Don’t think IW/TJC will be a B-Corp business anytime soon 🙄
'I've studied fashion' is such a vague comment. I once flicked through a copy of Vogue at the hairdressers - does that mean I've studied fashion too?

It's the implication that she is some sort of expert. People like her (and pop stars) claim to have designed clothing ranges. I'm sure one or two actually do, but the rest just put their name to selected clothes.

Peter is the same, he's worked in the fashion industry for 40 years blah blah. I thought he was busy hob nobbing in Las Vegas with his showbiz friends.

Fish lipped Gargoyle and the Grinning Jackanape on selling a slimming belt. Think the gargoyle should try it on her lips to see if it’d make them normal. Mind you I did see that they are replacing some of the gargoyles in Exeter Cathedral.
A fellow Exonian? I hope never to see a fish lipped, shiney gargoyle gracing the cathedral 🤣🤣

Joanne Voldemort Mephistopheles and Peter Vol-au-vent with a mop in the new studio. I see no expense has been spared on the interior design. One potted plant.

Oh hang on! 2 chairs, a table and a rug and the dreaded fan have been added. What are they selling? A hose.

Also has to be a first - motormouth is actually letting vol au vent speak.

A fellow Exonian? I hope never to see a fish lipped, shiney gargoyle gracing the cathedral 🤣🤣
Sorry, not an Exonian. Saw a tv programme about work being carried out. Think that Winchester and Chichester undergoing work too. I suppose really she is a Grotesque as Gargoyles are disguised waterspouts. Mind you she does spout a load of tosh.

Channel 51 News Update:

This is your newsreader Yiannis Scorchionous.

New government to be elected today. All prices and taxes will be rising so be smart buy now from Ideal World.

Dust cloud descending over UK. Buy our vacuum cleaners to clean your house. The cordless ones are the best unless we currently demonstrating the plug in models which are then obviously more powerful.

Weather: Scorchio.
Buy our fans to keep you cool. Selling fast. Limited stock. Don't wait until it's too late/hot.

And buy Salleh's baggy floaty tamsy dresses to keep the air circulating. They are also high fashion so you look And feel cool.

That is the news from Channel 51.

Latest posts

Back