Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know it's a moot point as both are unwatchable, but which one are you talking about, Natalia was on earlier, now it's Lindsey?

Speaking of unwatchable, Sally is on after Lindsey, and Joanne has the late shift. :eek: :ROFLMAO:
The one who sounds like she’d be up for a 50p burger roll being raw shouting match argument in Ian Beale’s Cafe.

Last edited:
I know it's a moot point as both are unwatchable, but which one are you talking about, Natalia was on earlier, now it's Lindsey?

Speaking of unwatchable, Sally is on after Lindsey, and Joanne has the late shift. :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Blimey 🙀 That many ghouls in a row, I should double-check it's not Halloween on my calendar…

314434-hunks-in-trunks-calendar-back.jpg

Last edited:
Blimey 🙀 That many ghouls in a row, I should double-check it's not Halloween on my calendar…

Dang it. I just noticed I uploaded a half-finished version in that comment, and it's too late to edit it. Now, I know the same joke isn't as funny twice (doesn't stop Peter Simon 😅) but since I spent all of 8 minutes and 23 seconds making it, I'll add the proper one for posterity.

If only as an ode to the frog stool 🐸 my favourite IW3 product since Gammòn 😍.

314434-hunks-in-trunks-calendar-back.jpg

Dang it. I just noticed I uploaded a half-finished version in that comment, and it's too late to edit it. Now, I know the same joke isn't as funny twice (doesn't stop Peter Simon 😅) but since I spent all of 8 minutes and 23 seconds making it, I'll add the proper one for posterity.

If only as an ode to the frog stool 🐸 my favourite IW3 product since Gammòn 😍.

View attachment 29021
Phwoarr! Especially August.

Latest posts

Back