Then single the next
The pain's in his back
And then in his neck
His best friend is
Barbara then Bet then Josh
He coughs and he splutters
Over Chef Flambé's nosh

He'll sell anything anyhow anyway
His name's Peter Simon but who is he today?

His tactics are dodgy
He has no scruples
He has no understanding
Of ASA rules
He resides in a mansion
He lives in a slum
He pretends that 4 flexis
Are really just one
He counts Christophe Duchamp
As a personal pal
Or is it Pierre or Mr Duvall?
He claims things will help
Or maybe just may
And says Muriel buys
At least 10 times a day
He'll flog you a fan
With Peter V
A heatwave is coming
Just wait and see!

Total respect your Lordship😁

Walter has apparently sailed the World’s oceans in ‘catameringues’ wearing his Naughtyus watch? I assume the historical accreditation he links to this brand (created for submariners with four figures price structures) is yet more products of his imagination. Are these Chinese?

“The bracelet alone is worth £100.” Completely random statement with nothing to back it up. Why is it a £100 bracelet? Evidence, Walter? Evidence?? If he was standing in a grimy closed down shop doorway at nightfall with an overcoat full of them, he has a suitable pitch to suit.
Ooh that's a new one. Although does he know the Serpentine lake in Hyde Park isn't actually an ocean?

ODE TO PETER SIMON

One week he's married
Then single the next
The pain's in his back
And then in his neck
His best friend is
Barbara then Bet then Josh
He coughs and he splutters
Over Chef Flambé's nosh

His tactics are dodgy
He has no scruples
He has no understanding
Of ASA rules
He resides in a mansion
He lives in a slum
He pretends that 4 flexis
Are really just one
He counts Christophe Duchamp
As a personal pal
Or is it Pierre or Mr Duvall?
He claims things will help
Or maybe just may
And says Muriel buys
At least 10 times a day
He'll flog you a fan
With Peter V
A heatwave is coming
Just wait and see!

Brilliant!

Walter has apparently sailed the World’s oceans in ‘catameringues’ wearing his Naughtyus watch? I assume the historical accreditation he links to this brand (created for submariners with four figures price structures) is yet more products of his imagination. Are these Chinese?

“The bracelet alone is worth £100.” Completely random statement with nothing to back it up. Why is it a £100 bracelet? Evidence, Walter? Evidence?? If he was standing in a grimy closed down shop doorway at nightfall with an overcoat full of them, he has a suitable pitch to suit.
The sailing the oceans bit could be true because my confidential source told me that Seaman Simon sailed with Captain Pugwash slthough I don't think they got further than Canvey Island...

Anything but a hovel. Don't you worry, he's done very well by doing Shopping TV after his early career.

If you look at the creditors list for IW2 the presenters were owed cash for their last month's/quarter invoices.
Crumbs I didn’t realise the amount of money they owed. Scary. Looked up on Google maps to the areas where some of the presenters live. Looks as if they’re located in affluent areas.

A chilling defeat.

Earlier, Peter Simon had said we were 2nd favourites for the Euros. I blame him.

Didn't we also lose to Iceland under Uncle Woy Hodgson?

Or was that Beejam?
It was under Roy. It was a bit Ironic they choose to play Iceland this time, Peter has that wrong I think with some bookmakers we’re favourites

It was under Roy. It was a bit Ironic they choose to play Iceland this time, Peter has that wrong I think with some bookmakers we’re favourites
IMHO mistake to send creative players like Maddison and Grealish home and why isn't he playing Bellingham?

Time for these big name multi millionaire stars to stand up and be counted.

IMHO mistake to send creative players like Maddison and Grealish home and why isn't he playing Bellingham?

Time for these big name multi millionaire stars to stand up and be counted.
To be fair I think Bellingham was told to go on Holiday until they fly out.

I think Maddison and Grealish were dropped to let younger players go, but surely you make these changes post tournament.

I did hear Peter Simon was close to being called up, but due to all his health problems, it was decided he wasn’t worth a call up, as the physios, would just be used on him

Latest posts

Back