Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bored with the lamp I had a look round the IW site; this made me laugh:

1717754221205.png

They spelled 'tachymetre' wrong (should be tachymeter) on the bezel! On all colour-way models!
And the sub-dial complications are fake.
@Hammy60 would love this high end quality watch! 😀

"tacky-me-tur-d" more like!

Last edited:
Bored with the lamp I had a look round the IW site; this made me laugh:

View attachment 28783
They spelled 'tachymetre' wrong (should be tachymeter) on the bezel!
And the sub-dial complications are fake.
@Hammy60 would love this high end quality watch! 😀
Hammy will probably reply now

It’s the **** Washing Machine
First time I've seen it. Apparently its good for a t-shirt, "a jean"
It's the same with many of the stories you read re fights breaking out during flights, people arguing etc. What do you think the cause is? I'm by no means anti-drink, however there's a time and place. Call me boring if you like, don't care :)

Yeah I'm not inclined to go to shows any more, I find in some shape or form the experience is usually spoiled to some extent by those around you.

I remember going to a play (tense thriller story) in the theatre and a point came during the performance when everything was silent, including on stage. You could have heard a proverbial pin drop. The actors were building the tension and 'just' as one of them started to speak to expose the killer ... an idiot in the audience decided to choose that moment to open a bag of sweets or something! There were a few audible sighs and one or two 'SSHhhh' from other people.

Some folk are basically thick, selfish or a combo of both.
Do NOT get me started on sweet rustling. During the London Mayoral elections last month the joke candidate Count Binface had in his manifesto a ban on sweet rustling in theatres. Was tempted to vote for him on that issue alone😂. They always do it so slowly which makes it worse as it extends the torture. And they always sit behind me!

Right, I'm better now. Normal service has been resumed😊

Errr, wouldn't a washing up bowl of hot soapy washing powder/liquid water, and a few swishes with your hand and a rinse do the same job with your pants and socks?

Is it USB (he said?) or normal power... That you get in a caravan...?
Yeah, if you were desperate that would be fine, I wouldn't pack a washing machine for that. He did mention it would be good if you were camping!

Latest posts

Back