Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If that’s true then someone should take him aside and tell him
iTS NOT WORKING
Plastered Pete is not a good advert for anything I can think of. He talks nonstop BS. Even when he has a half decent item to sell he ruins it by going over the top with unprecedented praise and shouting "look at this, just look at this".

Health Products? Forget it. I wouldn't buy anything he is (allegedly) taking or using. He looks a mess, a wreck and why does he wear the same old brown shoes which he seems to have used black polish on?

Why not don a pair of the fake Sketchers he is often flogging?

Leeds fan here too. Very sad these last 5 years as ‘my’ heroes are all passing - Lorimer, Cherry, Hunter…
Always feels like the 1973 cup final when Sunderland and Leeds meet. I remember after Sunderland scored in ‘73, they seemed to play the rest of the game with 11 goalkeepers!
To be fair, Sunderland was massive underdogs up against the mighty Leeds who were really quite frightening at their peak. A team of granite hard men and in those days the rules and referees gave much less protection to players.

Hi everyone, I'm feeling a bit fed up :(

I was at a job interview yesterday and I don't think it went very well. I know people always say that after job interviews but I have a real feeling I didn't do very well.

It was an interview with Coca Cola UK. One of the questions they posed was 'Can you give us 5 examples of other very well known global brands?'

I felt very confident when giving my answer 'Emmm well, there's Swan & Edgar, Gammon, Proscenic, Unbranded and emmm, Instant Effects.'

There was silence from the interview panel, followed by titters of laughter, followed by raucous laughter and I think one guy slightly wet himself he was laughing so much.

They then proceeded to throw Coca Cola complementary mints at me whilst shouting 'Get out, get OUT!!!!!!!'

What I said wrong goodness only knows :(

Have you noticed he/she/they writes unpleasant comments then objects to any response saying how unpleasant we are. Typically behaviour of someone who gives it but can't take it.
And certain times their responses are actually quite reasonable and well written. Then back to almost deliberately poorly written, duplicated comments, hostile stuff often criticising others’ grammar. Almost like several personalities within one body or various bodies use that log on. Or they almost forget at times who they are signed in as.

Leeds fan here too. Very sad these last 5 years as ‘my’ heroes are all passing - Lorimer, Cherry, Hunter…
Always feels like the 1973 cup final when Sunderland and Leeds meet. I remember after Sunderland scored in ‘73, they seemed to play the rest of the game with 11 goalkeepers!

It's a small world. ;)

Leeds had a cracking team back then, must have been the Scottish influence.;)

Ian Portafield who scored that day was our manager for a couple of years in the 80s, had to resign in the end liked the drink to much, waaaaaaaay toooooooo much. 🍻:ROFLMAO:

I’ve probably ordered maybe ten or fifteen items from QVC in so many years. I cannot recall a problem in receiving them, other the than delivery time compared to Amazon, say, which in fairness, they do state clearly their delivery protocols on their website etc..

I ordered stuff from QVC in it's early days, No Wet wonder foam, Paint pads set, Hummel stuff for my mum, a couple of Kahuna watches and never had a problem, stuff was okay. Haven't bought anything in the last 20 years or so, they just don't have what i want and if they do can get it elsewhere cheaper.

I ordered stuff from QVC in it's early days, No Wet wonder foam, Paint pads set, Hummel stuff for my mum, a couple of Kahuna watches and never had a problem, stuff was okay. Haven't bought anything in the last 20 years or so, they just don't have what i want and if they do can get it elsewhere cheaper.
That takes me back to when I first got cable tv and discovered the wonder of selly telly!

It's a small world. ;)

Leeds had a cracking team back then, must have been the Scottish influence.;)

Ian Portafield who scored that day was our manager for a couple of years in the 80s, had to resign in the end liked the drink to much, waaaaaaaay toooooooo much. 🍻:ROFLMAO:
The idea that the old players couldn't cut it nowadays is ludicrous. The likes of Charlton, Greaves, Best, Bremner and Co would flourish on the smooth modern pitches and their skills and fitness would be enhanced. You don't even see modern players dribbling past defenders now, it's a lost art.

I caught a bit of rentagob earlier with the cheapo bench sunglasses.

She goes on hoilday with 15 pairs of sunglasses apparently. Pedro levels of bull shyte on offer. Strikes me her other half ‘gary’ deserves a medal putting up with that wonder if he wears a ‘defective’ hearing aid. Possibly even more irritating than Pedro, its a close call.

Ive bought 3 items from new ideal world, they've all turned up quickly and well packaged so no complaints there, can even use apple pay to buy. It’s not all bad only 90 percent of

Latest posts

Back