Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I tell it like it is, Me.. Well, like it was…in 1972..

Of course, it is all speculation, but I suspect he lives in a perfectly decent house in a good area. He must be coining in a couple of grand a week at least and if he’s invested his money safely over the years, he’s not going be living in the type of water leaking, freezing and decaying hovel with 20 others that he regularly likes to portray at times. Or is he permanently located in a kibbutz in Stamford Hill nowadays?

Last edited:
"These socks heal wounds quicker"

Not sure it's legal to make health claims like that. They should be scientifically proven.

He has inserted "may" treat now but he will forget that soon and revert to making definite claims again.

And sure enough he now says that "will" help with many conditions.

Bless his little copper socks.

"These socks heal wounds quicker"

Not sure it's legal to make health claims like that. They should be scientifically proven.

He has inserted "may" treat now but he will forget that soon and revert to making definite claims again.

And sure enough he now says that "will" help with many conditions.

Bless his little copper socks.
I am a diabetic, and have been told not to wear compression socks because they restrict blood flow. At least Hammy enjoys wearing them.

Me too I would love Diabetes uk to make an official complaint to the ASA
It's when he makes the claims about the open wounds that he makes me mad, and they'd be useless on long haul flights to prevent DVT, as they are far too short. Never let the truth stand in the way of a sale is Peter's mantra, and the gallery are complicit in this.

Latest posts

Back