Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

it is interesting to see other outlets sell this at 1200 still, eBay has a couple under 400

Folks have fallen for the sales patter from the brand, they're a bunch of shysters. While their watches are decent enough the RRPS and supposed quality are in fantasy land and even IW's prices are more than they are actually value. Anyone buying one of their watches at prices dearer than IW is selling needs their head examined.

On the Christophe Duchamp website, their supposed factory in Mendrisio.
cd3.JPG

What the factory in Mendrisio actually looks like.
CD2.JPG

Mike said he was on a 3 year waiting list for his last watch, so we can all surmise it was a top quality item, yet he is slavvering over these Duchamp watches. I noticed he always keeps his watch hidden.

It was the Vostok Europe Rose Gold with Blue dial Almaz, and he wasn't on a waiting list, during Kevski's shows he kept saying he wanted it but it always sold out before he could get it. We kept checking when he made the sell out claim and low and behold on many occassions it was still available to buy from their web site after the show and the next day. After 3 years of his sales patter story he finally decided to buy one. He's full of ****. ;)

Folks have fallen for the sales patter from the brand, they're a bunch of shysters. While their watches are decent enough the RRPS and supposed quality are in fantasy land and even IW's prices are more than they are actually value. Anyone buying one of their watches at prices dearer than IW is selling needs their head examined.

On the Christophe Duchamp website, their supposed factory in Mendrisio.
View attachment 28103
What the factory in Mendrisio actually looks like.
View attachment 28102
According to Dr. Edwards’s recent Medical (Don’t Bother a Busy Clinician) Gadgets Show, ‘Chris’ wanted a change of scenery, and decided to move the guys to new premises in ‘Leafy Surrey’. Perhaps he will try to get Chrissie Boy on as a guest on one of his future ‘Take Your Own Blood Pressure (and rely on the accuracy) on a £40 Smart Watch, and Don’t Both a Busy Clinician’ Extravaganzas and do his?

Oh god, time to switch off. :eek:
Absolutely zero posts during Joanne's show. Says it all about what the majority think about her.
I see Peter is on at 10am, out of all the presenters he seems one who never seems to be off the screen.

He is virtually full time, as he does 5 days on and 2 off
Shame it isn't 2 days on and 5 days off...

Right….Charlie?? Charlie…How many left?? (she tells him 10,000, he doesn’t share this)..Right…Okay….Just Buy All of These…..Our Bet…Our..Ernest…Our…Brian…Text me in, Bet.. Get me a size 26, Our Gordon…Now these WILL help the sedatory…and imflexible…No..these MAY help, okay?. Charlie…Have we got this price right?? (same price it always is). NO….it can’t be right, Okay? This nylon ball bag (leers to camera) can fit four pairs of big ones in (tongue moved to push out cheek). Footballs!! Great for taking your balls out in the rain with… Oh I am even getting wet thinking about it… Reminds me…Umbrellas from a Japanese house of ill repute to follow….Now, Charlie…these £9.99 old cloths..erm blankets.. they are meant to be £99.99, weren’t they, Charlie, okay?.. Now…this cricket bat…I love playing sport, ME… Now..this cane….I can hardly walk, ME…Along with my night sweats…This wonderful £2.99 fan for that…Now…I am freezing at night…This £9.99 furnace is what I need..Charlie…Charlie…Okay??

Oh joy!

A day of complete BS ahead.

At 11am, he has a camping light on.

No doubt, we will get tales, of when he went camping with Our Bet and Our Josh, when they needed the light, to reach the toilet block, and take Josh for his wee.
Heart warming memories from Pete, no doubt he'll also mention Everard and Slack Alice. And Granny Clampett.

Right….Charlie?? Charlie…How many left?? (she tells him 10,000, he doesn’t share this)..Right…Okay….Just Buy All of These…..Our Bet…Our..Ernest…Our…Brian…Text me in, Bet.. Get me a size 26, Our Gordon…Now these WILL help the sedatory…and imflexible…No..these MAY help, okay?. Charlie…Have we got this price right?? (same price it always is). NO….it can’t be right, Okay? This nylon ball bag (leers to camera) can fit four pairs of big ones in (tongue moved to push out cheek). Footballs!! Great for taking your balls out in the rain with… Oh I am even getting wet thinking about it… Reminds me…Umbrellas from a Japanese house of ill repute to follow….Now, Charlie…these £9.99 old cloths..erm blankets.. they are meant to be £99.99, weren’t they, Charlie, okay?.. Now…this cricket bat…I love playing sport, ME… Now..this cane….I can hardly walk, ME…Along with my night sweats…This wonderful £2.99 fan for that…Now…I am freezing at night…This £9.99 furnace is what I need..Charlie…Charlie…Okay??
Brilliant parody - or is it verbatim.

One day, when I'm really bored, I'm going to count how many times he repeats each cliché, ok, and find out what is his most popular, right.

Latest posts

Back