Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Grabber details are wrong, it is indeed on 4 easy pays, rather than the 2 it says on screen, and it’s free postage, while the graphics say different

Hammy has bought the socks by the way

Have i heck as like :ROFLMAO:, they're short ankle socks last time i wore socks like them i was in nursery school plus their sizes are too small.

I only buy my socks from M & S (walking), Amazon (cheap everyday) & Asda (cheap walking), oh and they have to be black or dark coloured, don't do light/bright colours.

There is no effective method of control for misleading claims made on shopping television. They all know that. Essentially, they (shopping television channels) can say what they like. And if picked up on it ever, get their collective wrists slapped (AGAIN!!) as a penalty.

Because it is all BS and hearsay.

He never once said "medically proven" but kept forgetting to insert "may" before each outrageous claim. I bet the back room staff were frantic.

This is when he drops into a dark zone and ceases to be amusing.

He's a numbskull.
I've just sent an email to Ideal World complaining about Peter's selling tactics regarding the socks. I don't expect a reply.

Have i heck as like :ROFLMAO:, they're short ankle socks last time i wore socks like them i was in nursery school plus their sizes are too small.

I only buy my socks from M & S (walking), Amazon (cheap everyday) & Asda (cheap walking), oh and they have to be black or dark coloured, don't do light/bright colours.
Always on that toddler Right Charlie’s watch. Kid…

Because it is all BS and hearsay.

He never once said "medically proven" but kept forgetting to insert "may" before each outrageous claim. I bet the back room staff were frantic.

This is when he drops into a dark zone and ceases to be amusing.

He's a numbskull.

"Probably" is also a word he likes to use a lot, like "may" it covers him from anyone complaining about his claims.

Latest posts

Back