Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yeah rizzlers. Roll your own. No filter tip. Men were men.

Oh and now he's flogging a find sumfing stick with a light on the end. Brilliant. Fanks Mike you're a pal. A diamond geezer.

Only problem is... what if you lose the find sumfing stick?
Suppose you could buy two, just in case you lose one and need to find it.

I ain’t claimin’ no claims..I ain’t exzakserbatin’ nuffink..My Demis Roussos DVD ain’t suckin’ up the bleedin’ dander…I don’t want to get too clever wiv yer…Don’t Worry…You won’t.

I’ll keep the filfee dirtee dander, Mate. Better than that revolving monstrosity in my living room. That’s no way to speak about Simon Walters…

Last edited:
Item after item, after item that he is trying to tell me and others that we desperately need. But you just sit there and continue not to need it. Keep going, Mikey…One day you’ll persuade me.. Probably when I have returned as an 8-Track player.

Things is we did need them at one time, but as all these items/alternative brands have been on the market for many years many of us already have those desperately needed items. Like IW is 20 years too late. ;)

I ain’t claimin’ no claims..I ain’t exzakserbatin’ nuffink..My Demis Roussos DVD ain’t suckin’ up the bleedin’ dander…I don’t want to get too clever wiv yer…Don’t Worry…You won’t.

I’ll keep the filfee dirtee dander, Mate. Better than that revolving monstrosity in my living room. That’s no way to speak about Simon Walters…
Nah Demis don't work in this model. His warblings make it oscillate.

Try Richard Clayderman instead. Or James Last.

Latest posts

Back