Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I only caught the very end of Jess but she managed to squeeze in that she had a little boy who is 19 months old and she's going to buy him a step as he likes watching her cook with the fryer.

Yeah, whatever....

She said it takes 45mins for a baked potato and he said 30mins. He doesn't like microwaved spuds but you can combine the two and it takes around 15mins.

I remember back in the day he had a show on Radio 1 with Mike Read, The Read and Wright show. Takes me back to my teenage years. He was only 69, very sad.
A very interesting character. The BBC took his afternoon show off him not that long ago which I thought was brutal of them. Just left him with the pre-recorded weekend slot. A superb broadcaster. He will be missed.

I only caught the very end of Jess but she managed to squeeze in that she had a little boy who is 19 months old and she's going to buy him a step as he likes watching her cook with the fryer.

Yeah, whatever....

She said it takes 45mins for a baked potato and he said 30mins. He doesn't like microwaved spuds but you can combine the two and it takes around 15mins.
It takes 50 mins in my air fryer for a jacket spud.

Yeah, whatever....

Watching mummy cook by pressing a button must be mesmerising for a 19-month old.

Latest posts

Back