Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

School holiday watching for me. Do any of you remember this. Mallet's Mallet is a word association game where you mustn't pause or hesitate, repeat a word or say a word I don't like, otherwise you get a bash on the head like this, or like this. And it's the one with the most bruises who loses.
When Timmy Mallet came to Belfast he bashed me on the head and said 'Bleuughh' and gave me a signed postcard

Bre
Made the mistake of watching a few minutes of Sally Jacks yesterday as she was on when I was flicking through the channels. She was flogging these rugs and was straight away urging folk to multi-buy then (get one for your living room, get a couple for either side of your bed etc.) then disgracefully started saying how about for every purchase the company will buy one meal for a child in the UK or India. I have seen the graphics previously that states this but she's the first presenter I've seen on the channel basically trying to guilt-trip viewers into buying products. Not even Disingenous Gen or Dirty Peter have resorted to those sale tactics. What a truly awful woman!

Talking of Dirty Peter, I know it has already been mentioned several pages back, but yesterday was the first time I'd ever heard him mention Hammy. I did start laughing when Peter was feigning joy and excitement that Hammy had managed to buy a figurine of him! Then requesting Hammy to send in a photo of it for him. What a wally ol' Pedro is!
Old foghorn should pledge a meal for every expensive bog🧻roll she flogged during covid.
Lowest point of shopping tv ever,even with the current IW3 standards 💩💩💩

Thought they had sold out of these air fryers. Mark could show us how to do boiled, fried, poached and scrambled eggs in the air fryer, something that could go wrong to give us a possible laugh. It is boring watching the same stuff cooked all the time.

Latest posts

Back